NFL Distribution Map | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Distribution Map

Well that site isn't very accurate. They are showing SD-Denver still at 2 pm.

I cannot see the Dolphins/Jets game not being nationally televised. It was rumored to be the favorite for an NBC Sunday Night Football flex but the Jets loss killed that. No point in a game that late when a New England win would mean the Jets were eliminated from the playoffs and fans would be seeing a "useless" game at that point. If New England wins the Jets will simply be playing for the Dolphins or the Patriots to make it at that point. Now the slapping fight between the Bolts and the Chargers is televised at night.

FOX will be carrying the Dallas/Eagles game nationally. Who cares.

CBS has the Jags/Ravens and Dolphins/Jets flexed. Without even looking I can probably already predict most of the U.S. outside of the usual Baltimore/Florida will be recieving the Jets/Dolphins game.

I could be totally wrong, but it would be entirely ridiculous to believe they'd show that game over Jets/Dolphins. This game has a lot riding on it for both teams at this point with a much larger fanbase. Wisconsin is practically a second home for Jets fans because of that old fellow they have throwing a ball around.

I'm at work, so I can't check right now. Can anybody tell me what the Richmond area will be watching? I pray we get to see the fins tackle the jets, but i'm scared because we're so close to Baltimore.

Just checked the Comcast site, and they show CBS broadcasting the game in Houston.

I'm at work, so I can't check right now. Can anybody tell me what the Richmond area will be watching? I pray we get to see the fins tackle the jets, but i'm scared because we're so close to Baltimore.

I Just checked Richmond area 23218 zip. The site isn't updated for WTKR and WTVR. Still says games to be announced.

Yeah, finally televised in Los Angeles!
There hasn't been a Fins game shown here since our week 1 matchup, way back in September!
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but it's been a tough transition this year, downshifting from Sunday Ticket Superfan, to an exclusive Sopcast junkie.

Looking at the various Distribution Maps for 12/28, it would appear our matchup, given the density of nationwide coverage, is the game of the week.

Friggin All Of America Gets To Watch The Fins, An I Have To Live With The Friggin Jacksonville Game Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be on in Richmond. YES! Son lol

Woohoo! I FINALLY get to see the Dolphins on TV; for the FIRST time this season!

And it's the most important game of the season too!

Back
Top Bottom