NFL draft order week 13 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL draft order week 13

who gets doubled on pass rush downs over and over at lsu...mingo...sam montgomery has to eat constantly to maintain his weight...it's not even natural for him to get to that size...his rush tools are average anyways...i wouldn't use a top 20 pick on him...i'd go to another position before i did that

dion jordan screams 34 olb to me...he's fluid in space i like his hips his cod his burst off the ball on the edge the way he can drop but he's a liability vs the run and his pass rush is very one dimensional...he's a speed edge rusher all the way...rather go around you than thru you...one trick pony at this stage...still if you are gonna not bring much more than one thing to the table as a pass rusher a plus get off is the one thing i think i can work with the most...or at least i feel like can make tackles respect you and have to account for you...without a plus getoff i think you're toast unless you are bull strong and even then nfl tackles will just sit on your power rush and anchor and lock their arms out...

i bet he goes top 20 though given the way he'll test and he's very athletic

dmontre moores quite productive and he's playing the run better this year but nothing he shows on tape pass rush wise stands out as elite for me at the next level...

Back
Top Bottom