nfl draft rumors | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfl draft rumors

Lombardi on NFL network believes car could take green. Just fyi.

daquan bowers medical recheck did not go well saturday...sounds like he's dropping out of round 1 due to medical

sounds a lot like whats going on with Ingram and his knee, I still don't see either dropping out of round 1 but I also don't have his medical records to know the damage.

Didn't look like a bad knee in his last game . . .

[video=youtube;sm9bKSmJW5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm9bKSmJW5s[/video]

Has nothing to do with his on field play in college, reports are coming out that he has a degenerative condition in his knees.

lombardi said that he talked to 2 teams that had ingram off their board...casserly minutes later on the same broadcast said that he's had conversations with numerous teams that have ingram on their board...

kiper and mcshay just monday 4/11 discussed ingram on air for a few minutes and neither even hinted at a potential injury issue...

just sayin...

the bowers stuff seems to be legit...i'm reading it all over the place...kids not even attending the draft imo likely cause his stock due to injury is in the toilet...i've heard detroit seems to still like him and #13 could be a landing spot but i doubt it...on the other hand i've heard that the bills doctors cleared bowers just last week...again though not that it matters to us...he's not a fit in any way

We will know on draft day about all the "smoke" being thrown around. If Mallet dips into round 2 . . . we KNOW there is something there. If Ingram is still available towards the middle of round 2 or later, then we know . . . something isn't right. If Bowers starts sliding to the middle of round or later, we know . . . something isn't right.

Other than that, I refuse to listen to Casserly, Lombardi or anybody else, because I don't believe none of them . . . I just care about Miami doing their own research and not relying on these type of guys.

lombardi said that he talked to 2 teams that had ingram off their board...QUOTE]

Miami fans better hope one of them is the New England Patriots is all I can tell you...

even if Ingram only has 5 or 6 good years left in his knee, that's all the Patriots might need to complement Brady until he retires. so, i guess the chances of the Patriots losing interest, if they ever were interested, are slim to none.

also been hearing a lot of cinci is going wr at #4...aj green...qb at the top of round 2

even if Ingram only has 5 or 6 good years left in his knee, that's all the Patriots might need to complement Brady until he retires. so, i guess the chances of the Patriots losing interest, if they ever were interested, are slim to none.

Exactly. Belicheck isn't stupid. If he'll draft a tight end with back issues that didn't play a single down of football, he'll draft Mark Ingram and grind the AFC East down with him as we get towards the back end of Brady's career..

by the way slimm...my son was born yesterday...look for him in the 2032 draft...he'll come out early...comes from premium stock :up:

Good news my friend and congratulations on a healthy son. You're going to be a different man from this day forward...

As for his draft stock, I don't doubt the kid's ability... It's having to deal with his ol' man that I'd be more worried about...

Back
Top Bottom