NFL exec says Tua has undisclosed injuries..... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL exec says Tua has undisclosed injuries.....

Again...it would largely be in Tua’s best interest to shoot it down if false...do you not understand that?
I understand...I understand that you consider Michael Lombardi reputable enough to lap up this quite remarkable claim (that Tua, his agent, his doctors and Alabama have deliberately lied about and hidden two broken wrists) without any further information. I consider him a ****ing moron, and your laughable attempts to defend him just show how desperate you are for this to be true.

And yes it would be in their interests to dispute this, and had the information been trustworthy I may be looking for it but Michael Lombardi? Really? Is that what you’re relying on?

I understand...I understand that you consider Michael Lombardi reputable enough to lap up this quite remarkable claim (that Tua, his agent, his doctors and Alabama have deliberately lied about and hidden two broken wrists) without any further information. I consider him a ****ing moron, and your laughable attempts to defend him just show how desperate you are for this to be true.

And yes it would be in their interests to dispute this, and had the information been trustworthy I may be looking for it but Michael Lombardi? Really? Is that what you’re relying on?

Yeah...a 24 year NFL executive whose teams won 3 Superbowls? Yes...until Tua refutes it!

Referring to the Clemson and LSU games as failures on behalf of Tua is literally the most asinine comment I’ve ever seen on this site - and that’s saying something.

You’d at least need to apply that logic consistently. There’s never been a quarterback that hasn’t failed using that logic. Including Joe Burrow.

You keep repeating nonsense such as this because you know Burrow doesn’t have to face Tua in an Alabama uniform again.

You definitely weren’t mouthing off about Joe Burrow last year like you are now. Nobody was.

Last year it was Drew Lock - who failed a lot.
Thank you Ted

People fail to watch Tua’s brilliance of the LSU vs Bama game in particular

And had Tua pulled it off thePhins would have no shot at Tua without giving up all their cache

Yeah...a 24 year NFL executive whose teams won 3 Superbowls? Yes...until Tua refutes it!

They were hardly "his teams".

He was shining Belichick's shoes and getting him coffee.

I’m sure people are aware of this because we are all Fins fans here, but Tua’s agent went on Miami radio after Lombardi’s podcast dropped and refuted the claims. He didn’t mention the wrist injuries, specifically, but you would have to be willfully ignorant to not hear what he was talking about.

I’m sure people are aware of this because we are all Fins fans here, but Tua’s agent went on Miami radio after Lombardi’s podcast dropped and refuted the claims. He didn’t mention the wrist injuries, specifically, but you would have to be willfully ignorant to not hear what he was talking about.
Link??

I for one do not believe the wrist surgery to a throwing hand story could not have taken place in the timeline

Kid could have broke a wrist when he was 12?

I appreciate where you are coming from but he didn’t use the words that people around would like - I for one believe that Tua could have had childhood injuries even non sport related like many boys do they fall off bikes and out of trees and the images of those old fractures could be seen but a wrist injury one week into his freshman year and then right back in action the next week not buy it one bit

No he didn’t... he only said he is healthy now... heard the whole interview

No he didn’t... he only said he is healthy now... heard the whole interview
Yo Leader of propaganda

You know there is this thing called Google you can research wrist injuries - you will find the accusations and suggestion within that Tua is lying and hiding wrist surgery (his freshman year) do not match the timeline

Do a little self investigation you seem like you have the time why not use it wisely??

Check out the recovery time of a wrist surgery check out the timeline of a fracture not needing surgery

Check and see the actual stats (facts) what happened during Tua’s Season what time did he miss

Yo Leader of propaganda

You know there is this thing called Google you can research wrist injuries - you will find the accusations and suggestion within that Tua is lying and hiding wrist surgery (his freshman year) do not match the timeline

Do a little self investigation you seem like you have the time why not use it wisely??

Check out the recovery time of a wrist surgery check out the timeline of a fracture not needing surgery

Check and see the actual stats (facts) what happened during Tua’s Season what time did he miss

It was the spring according to the story... and all I ask is for Tua to refute it.

And yet... he doesn’t?

Well Lombardi posted a pod today and changed the claim. Now, instead of a broken wrist, it was a broken 5th metatarsal (which is in the foot).
Don’t forget Mike Lombardi is a beacon of integrity with impeccable credentials, so can’t be wrong - the case must be that Tua had a broken wrist AND a broken metatarsal at the same time and has been hiding both.

Back
Top Bottom