NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

The Patriots will do anything to win.....Belicheat will spy on opposing team's practices, find ways to beat the NFL's rules regarding illegal offensive formations, tamper with the footballs, manipulate the salary cap rules, make sure Robert Kraft gets the NFL to bend over and schedule games when the weather is just right for them. But hey as long as they don't get more than a slap on the wrist than we should also get around the rules.

That's amazing that a sports columnist has the authority to order referees to remove footballs during the course of a game.

Look, no matter what is proved or said, your not going to change your mind and that's fine. Your entitles to your opinion and I respect that. I am not going to sit on here and debate with someone who refuses to look at the entire picture just because the team in question is one they hate, no matter if they find they did nothing wrong. I am not trying to start an argument, but I live in Indiana and I know what goes on here as far as the colts are concerned, and I LOVE the fact the pats beat the hell out of them, and I will continue to root for the pats every time they face the colts. The colts organization is classless, and that comes from the owner and flows through each of it's bandwagon fans. And as far as I am concerned, if the pats did cheat and it is proved that this is the case, then the colts got exactly what they deserve, because they cheat every 12 to 15 years when a quarterback comes along they want.

[video=youtube_share;KAwOLaZUh-k]http://youtu.be/KAwOLaZUh-k[/video]

once a cheater .........
Nice find :)! I understand that Shula still won't talk to Ron Meyer and it was the only time he refused to shake an opposing coach's hand after a game. At the end of the day, that loss didn't hurt as we still went to the SB but I don't think Shula cares - I think he'll go to his grave never finding any bit of remote humor in the whole thing.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

The Patriots will do anything to win.....Belicheat will spy on opposing team's practices, find ways to beat the NFL's rules regarding illegal offensive formations, tamper with the footballs, manipulate the salary cap rules, make sure Robert Kraft gets the NFL to bend over and schedule games when the weather is just right for them. But hey as long as they don't get more than a slap on the wrist than we should also get around the rules.
find illegal radio frequencies so that his OC can talk to Brady right up to the point you snap the ball (illegal).

This "Airgate" story just made the nightly national news in Canada hosted by Peter Mansbridge - LOL

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Yep, this thread has achieved "dumpster-fire" status.

As I mentioned the story makes Canadian national news this evening and it can't be on your freakin forum ~ what a joke!

The Pats are ALWAYS involved in questionable methods of winning (Spygate, Tuck Rule, Deflated Balls, ineligible receivers, etc). At some point, doesn't all this smoke lead to a fire somewhere? I am so sick of hearing the media brush this off all the time. The Pats are football's equivalent to Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, Mark Mcguire, etc. They are cheaters. All of those players I listed are very good (just like the Pats). But you know what? They're also cheaters, and their resume is forever tarnished as a result. God forbid the NFL enforces them as REPEAT OFFENDERS. Who cares if they get a draft pick taken? They have busted out on all their picks lately anyways. They should be punished the same way the Saints were. Suspend Belichek.

BREAKING: NFL investigation shows Patriots footballs were deflated during AFC Championship Game. (via @mortreport) pic.twitter.com/P6SIcyBXza

Globe confirms that game officials discovered at halftime that game balls were underinflated. Tested each ball twice with different gauges @BenVolin

Belichek "it was a manufacturer defect" grumble grumble

Seriously are we to believe this was the first time they pulled this ploy?

Reminder that before the game, the balls were properly inflated, and DURING the game, 11 of 12 mysteriously became significantly under-inflated.

#NotCheatingDoe

Reminder that before the game, the balls were properly inflated, and DURING the game, 11 of 12 mysteriously became significantly under-inflated.

#NotCheatingDoe

By two pounds each.

Twelfth ball kept inflated in case of crucial field goal.

But it's not cheating if the Pats do it, lol.

Goodell gets ahold of those 11 footballs and they're burned in his backyard, along w. the reams of devastating and incriminating spygate tapes.

LD

Back
Top Bottom