NFL Network 2003 Dolphins piece | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network 2003 Dolphins piece

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was covered here yet or not. My TIVO taped this for me on Wednesday.
I have to give kudos to the NFL Network for doing an excellent review of our team last year. Really good clips and game footage. I especially liked the highlights of our defense, Chambers and Ricky.

The segment ended with a recap of our off-season moves and included footage of AJ Feeley throwing a few passes with the Eagles, Jeno James with the Panthers and David Boston catching a pass and going through THREE defenders to get to the endzone....one guy he tossed like a rag doll.

Again, I apologize if this has already been posted.

I have a hard time wanting to watch lowlights of last year when the team didn't make the playoffs. The NFL Network just last week ran a thing on the first 25 years of the Dolphins. That was more interesting to watch, as they highlighted the Dolphins glory years, including all five Super Bowls. It was nice watching the Dolphins win the whole thing....AGAIN!

It was 30 minutes long. I think they are doing one for every team.

The entire segment was done in a positive manner.
It felt good to relive the Redskins game where Lavar was asking for the real Ricky Williams to please stand up....the announcer said "...and stand up he did!"...that was great.

I sure wish I could save it into an mpeg and offer it up on my webserver. Unfortunately, I don't have that set up yet.

baracuda said:
I have a hard time wanting to watch lowlights of last year when the team didn't make the playoffs. The NFL Network just last week ran a thing on the first 25 years of the Dolphins. That was more interesting to watch, as they highlighted the Dolphins glory years, including all five Super Bowls. It was nice watching the Dolphins win the whole thing....AGAIN!

Well they didn't really show many lowlights. Like I mentioned, most of it was done in a positive manner....even with the aquisitions they said we are primed to get into the playoffs this year.
...and to see Ricky in slow motion plow through people...thats always great. It made me appreciate what we DO have and what we did accomplish....with THAT offensive line we were lucky to get over .500!!

BTW, I TIVO'ed the 25 year segment too...thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Not sure. I have my TIVO set to record anything from any channel with the words "Miami Dolphin(s)" in it.
This way I won't miss much! :)

I enjoyed it also.If,only to see the fins play again. I did think it was stupid to call them men at work. That was almost as bad as them saying we were the first team in 20 yrs to miss the playoffs with a 10 win season. Wait till this happens to one of the more media hyped teams. then you will hear more outcry.

Superself said:
I'm not sure if this was covered here yet or not. My TIVO taped this for me on Wednesday.
I have to give kudos to the NFL Network for doing an excellent review of our team last year. Really good clips and game footage. I especially liked the highlights of our defense, Chambers and Ricky.

The segment ended with a recap of our off-season moves and included footage of AJ Feeley throwing a few passes with the Eagles, Jeno James with the Panthers and David Boston catching a pass and going through THREE defenders to get to the endzone....one guy he tossed like a rag doll.

Again, I apologize if this has already been posted.

No need to apologize, I didnt know about this at all, so thanks for the info. Any one know when the repeat is??

i loved all the trash lavar arrington was talking to ricky through 3 quarters...only to watch ricky steamroll him on his way to the endzone in the 4th :roflmao:

Let me know if you do get your webserver up, I'd really like to see the show.

Especially the trash talking from Arrington,:roflmao: Though my wife is a redskins fan so I won't watch that part with her around;)

Superself said:
I sure wish I could save it into an mpeg and offer it up on my webserver. Unfortunately, I don't have that set up yet.

I TIVO'd it but haven't seen it yet. I have the ability to spin to MPEG, but it would be pretty big & I don't have access to that bandwidth. It would be easier to burn it on to a CD/DVD if someone really wanted it....

BTW, I've been burning a ton of old games to DVD, including the '82 AFC Championship against the Jets, last year's Thanksgiving beat-down of Dallas, & a couple of doozys from 2001 -- the comeback against the Raiders & the 34-21 comeback against the Bills......

PM me if you might want a copy of those....

I have the NFL Network, but I think these season showcases should eventually find their way to ESPN, since they've had similar pieces before. I think they're just showing them first on the Network, sinc it is the NFL Network and all :)

!PapaCrunk! said:
I have the NFL Network, but I think these season showcases should eventually find their way to ESPN, since they've had similar pieces before. I think they're just showing them first on the Network, sinc it is the NFL Network and all :)

Didn't know that ESPN was affiliated with the NFL network.

Back
Top Bottom