NFL Network 2003 Dolphins piece | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network 2003 Dolphins piece

Superself said:
Didn't know that ESPN was affiliated with the NFL network.
Forgive my bad grammer, I was just meaning that ESPN has shown the same inspirational yearbooks from NFL Films, before, ya joik :D

Every team was given a positive 30 minutes, but here's something you can't take away, the unbelievable plays by chambers, ricky, and our D. Chambers had some of the best catches in the history in the NFL last year. His catch against the Texans had to have been a top 5 all time catch. If anyone doesn't agree, please tell me why, because I would be curious. Ricky had a big year last year, and for him it was an off year. He had some big plays in the screen pass game, and had some big runs, and still got his TD's, all with a bad O-line, inconsistent QB play, and all this negative bs. What I took from it, reassuring what the Dolphins have, and have added. We added a premiere WR and LG, and though AJ runs a 5.11/40 on paper, the bootleg they showed seemed to be much better then 5.11, which still confuses me (when we have O-linemen running 4.99, 5.01, 5.10). It showed us we aren't far off from it all, and that we have added more talent then we did have, no matter how much it looks like it and how much we are missing. It makes us smile about last year, though it was depressing, it still fires me up for next year.

Back
Top Bottom