NFL Sunday Ticket Reduced | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket Reduced

I'm still not sold on getting it or not getting it. Not that i'm advocating catching the feed for free, but the dolphins may be one year away from really being worth watching. the quality of the product we see this year might match the reception of a online feed.
LOL that made me laugh.

I see you are in KY? near Louisville? One of the best brunches I ever had was at the Seelbach Hotel the last time I was in Louisville, must have been 15 years ago...

Note that with the Sunday Ticket $199 deal, you will not get the Red Zone Channel. The RZC is only available for those who spring for the $299 deal for Sunday Ticket.

Can you get this online? I thought (at least at one point) they offered Sunday ticket online for the same price?

I saw the advertisement too. I'm still not sure I can swing the $199, but it does wet the appetite. XM Sirius is hurting too. They just ramped up their advertising with some price cuts to get subscribers back.

I saw the advertisement too. I'm still not sure I can swing the $199, but it does wet the appetite. XM Sirius is hurting too. They just ramped up their advertising with some price cuts to get subscribers back.

When I got Sirius radio a few years back, they had a lifetime price of $400 so I paid it all at once and now I don't have to ever pay again.

Ozzy rules!!

I believe you can now order Sunday Ticket from your PlayStation 3 and watch it through there. Works well if you have it hardlined to a high speed broadband service.
pretty sure $199 deal is TV box only.

It is the only reason I had Direct TV.

But ow I can't afford it and was hoping to get it though my PS3. I use it now to watch Netflix.

In Gainesville I'm in the the "Jacksonville Jag's area" so I do not get Dolphin games.

I'm considering getting a DVR, if anyone has done this let me know, thanks.

I still think they should break it down a charge by division. If you want to buy all the games for the AFC east then you pay only for games played by the Phins, Pats, Bills and Jets. You could charge something like. Hundred dollars per division. And then if you are a bar you get a discounted price if you by every game. I bet if they had a pricing system like that they would see new subscriptions jump through the roof.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I am SOO all over this. I used to have this and then I moved to a place that didnt allow it. Now I have moved to a place I can have it again. Ironically, what I liked about it was not just the fins games but the ability to watch ANY game. Inevitably there are great games going on that are not shown in my area due to some regional BS. So instead of watching something like the Packers vs Saints I got stuck with Jaguars vs Browns. etc.
So I am stoked!

-Matt

I just signed up. I got the choice Ultimate package with monthly discounts, autopay, referred a friend who will get 100.00 off his bill at 10.00 a month and so will I. Must have the friends account when signing up. Also they threw in the NFL package for free, and I got a HD DVR receiver and a HD receiver for free. Bill will be 56.98 a month for 12 months, and then 76.98 from month 13 to 24.

Back
Top Bottom