NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL
Tom Brady has authorized the NFLPA to appeal his case in federal court, per source.

Has anyone asked Brady why he destroyed his phone? I wonder what his answer is/was.

Doesn't seem like the act of a innocent man.

he's a confirmed cheat...that's all there is to it...no more bradys top 5 all time for me

hell i thought he was the best ever...but no more..don't care what happens in appeal...he should have carved on his grave "here lies a cheat"

4 games isn't enough when it's integrity of the game

Has anyone asked Brady why he destroyed his phone? I wonder what his answer is/was.

Appaently Brady said he buys a new phone every four months (convenient) and destroys the old one (convenient). I mean who doesn't take a sledgehammer to your phone when you get a new one?

Not to mention any normal person who supposedly did no wrong should have no problem resisting the urge to destroy it so that they can use it to prove their innocence.

He's a total POS.

I get out of work in an hour. Sports radio up here must be ON FIRE and I can't wait to hear it. LOL!!!!!!

The town locals are still in denial. Here a re a few gems..A local fin fan posted "celebrating this special day ... Poor little Tom Shady"

Then the Pat trolls.

NFLPA... No sweat..

Dan Marino's bday? It's tough having a converted WR as your "Franchise QB" isn't it...

He will play every game this season.

Its also good to know a guy can commit attempted murder and get the same suspension as a guy who probably deflated some footballs a little.

My Reply - The problem with that statement is as much as a scumbag the attempted murderer is, no one, including the team benefits from it. If Tom did deflate the balls the whole team can benefit as proven by the fumble %.

His Reply - Who are you kidding. You tell me what would happen at any other job in this scenario: Employee A is involved in domestic violence that puts a woman in the hospital. Employee B gets caught skirting rules for better performance.

Me - Completely different scenario then a routine job

Him - It is my duty and an honor to fight for the greatest NFL franchise of the millennium.

Me - Fixed - It is my duty and an honor to fight for the greatest "*" NFL franchise of the millennium

Thread got deleted

This feeble and transparent excuse on the day he was supposed to meet with Wells is great.. because it removes any shadow of a doubt that Brady is a cheater trying to cover his tracks and thwart the investigation.

Good. If you are innocent, you don't destroy the cell phone. You might refuse to let them see it, but you don't destroy it.

Regarding the cell carrier saying messages can no longer be retrieved, that sounds kinda silly - the messages should be on a server of theirs somewhere - i imagine if a subpoena was ordered, they could retrieve them. That said i don't feel it is necessary - stick with 4 games and move on.

He claims he got a new cell phone and always instructs his old one be destroyed.

Sounds believable........:lol:

Michael David Smith
‏@MichaelDavSmith
Brady's defense is apparently that he routinely destroys his phones because he's worried about personal information getting out.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

He claims he got a new cell phone and always instructs his old one be destroyed.

Sounds believable........:lol:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 55m55 minutes ago
Moves by Pats players nobody buys: 1. Hernandez ditching the gun, 2. Spikes abandoning the car. 3. Brady destroying the phone.

I wonder if he appeals, gets an injunction, he plays until the appeals process works out, loses, gets banned from play against the Fins. Nice scenario.

Back at the Tom Brady fan club, NE Patriots fans show their displeasure....

tumblr_m0rizdj3XC1qgyd4so1_500.gif

tumblr_lvmgobzHXm1r3ovdbo1_400.gif

funny-gifs-getting-angry.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom