NFL Week 5 Power Rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Week 5 Power Rankings

The AFC is definitely weak this year. Outside of Houston, Baltimore and probably New England, there are no other clear cut teams that are a lock for a playoff spot. The NFC is where it's at this year. You've got 5 teams with 4+ wins and the Giants who are still the defending champions. Hell, one division has 4 teams with winning records! The NFC has become what the AFC was for the majority of the past decade.

I hope they beat the Texans. For the sole fact to break that undefeated record they have going

I respectively disagree. I could never cheer for the current Patriots to win any game unless it directly puts our current team into a better playoff situation. There are plenty of other teams out there that can ruin their undefeated record.

But I agree that I hope they lose soon, same with the Falcons!

At the risk of inviting the resident troll to spin his way into this thread, I couldn't help but laugh at this one...

28. New York Jets (2-3) – “You thought the Jets were going to come back against the Texans, didn’t you, Squidward?” This team is a complete mess and shows no sign of getting any better.
:lol2:

Musket fire, huh. There really are patriots fans out there, i've never met one before or seen one, other than on tv. They do exist, I just assumed they were like a 3 dollar bill.

Not sure about that one. I'd put the Ravens ahead of the Patriots right now, and the Texans ARE the best team in the AFC until proven otherwise.

nope, patriots represented the afc in the super bowl last season. They are the team to beat until proven otherwise.

nope, patriots represented the afc in the super bowl last season. They are the team to beat until proven otherwise.

Last season is last season. Right now there are at least two teams playing better than the Patriots in the AFC...the Ravens (who beat the Pats, btw) and the undefeated Texans. If the Texans can beat the Pats, then you can make that argument, but in no way is a 3-2 Patriots team better than a 5-0 Texans team.

Back
Top Bottom