NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and...ad-Picks/02944b12-7170-47cc-882f-edfaf2c0bbea

The Cardinals still have their entire rookie class in the building.

Fourth-round pick Dorian Johnson was the lone draftee cut on the initial paring to a 53-man roster, but the Cardinals brought the guard back Sunday as part of their practice squad. Johnson was one of eight players re-signed to the practice squad that was cut Saturday.

Matt Jones would have been a nice pick up but the Colts got him.

I think Gase will get Langford for #4 RB & replacement for Damien Williams for next year.

I know I am probably going to catch some heat for this but I would honestly snatch up Trevone Boykin and run with 3 QBs on the roster for the sake of getting him. Not fully sure why Seattle cut him but he is a Wilson clone waiting to happen(some of the traits I mean) and if Gase is this QB master the media makes him out to be, could be one hell of a steal.

I know I am probably going to catch some heat for this but I would honestly snatch up Trevone Boykin and run with 3 QBs on the roster for the sake of getting him. Not fully sure why Seattle cut him but he is a Wilson clone waiting to happen(some of the traits I mean) and if Gase is this QB master the media makes him out to be, could be one hell of a steal.

They cut him because he was involved in a DUI crash, and had drugs on him. Couple that with his poor preseason play

They cut him because he was involved in a DUI crash, and had drugs on him. Couple that with his poor preseason play

Ah okay wasn't aware of the DUI crash and drugs, hard pass then. I haven't got around to Seattle preseason games, did his play really fall off that bad from his snaps he had last year?

As long as we're scrapping up Browns players, Kai Nacua had some interesting aspects about him. He's got range.

Worth taking a flyer on the kid. FS types with his prodution and size/athleticism combination dont grow on trees.

Langfords an upgrade inside the tackles depth wise don't think it's gonna happen though

Jenkins evidently has a knee issue. Had same thing last year with us.

Back
Top Bottom