NFL Will Not Expand to Europe, but.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Will Not Expand to Europe, but....

OP has already been exposed as a previously banned troll.
Stop Crying Cry Baby GIF by Travis

More General NFL Forum related rather than Miami Dolphins Forum related, no?

That being said, I think you'll see a team in Toronto or Mexico City before Europe. Traveling for teams in Europe would be a huge headache. I don't see the big deal about having teams in the rest of North America though. What is the isolationist reasoning for only US teams?

Why is this poo in the Dolphins section?
There are other sections for general twaddle

Can we have a separate section entitled “Ramblings Of The Lunatic Fringe”

The more I think critically about this, the more I realize the NFL will not expand to Europe. The logistics just don't make sense.
However, I can see the NFL doing the following. The NFL will expand the regular season to 18 games. With the increase of one game per team, each team will have one dedicated home game on foreign soil. There will be a foreign game for each week of the season, and will more often than not, occupy the 9:30 A.M. time slot. Will ESPN and Fox be angry to lose eyeballs for their pre-game shows? Possibly.
Not only will we see games in the UK and Germany, but I believe we will also see games in France, Ireland, Australia, Mexico, Brazil.
The nfl is definitely expanding to Europe. Probably two teams to start. My guess would be by 2030

Back
Top Bottom