NFL Will Not Expand to Europe, but.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Will Not Expand to Europe, but....

Exactly. This should be a great place to discuss everything related to pro football. Some want it to remain a complaint board for low hanging fruit type of fans.

This isn't a Dolphin issue, though.

It belongs in the general NFL area

Don't worry, I will move it for you.

The NFL already has too many teams. There's not enough talent to go around now. There's even less enough QBs to go around. A couple times in the last 15 years, the argument about whether the best college team could beat the worst NFL team has come up. If the NFL keeps expanding that will actually be possible(if it isn't already possible). It's gonna get to the point (if it hasn't already) where a player makes a team not because they were one of the best players in college, but just because a roster spot needs to be filled. This is already happening with QBs. Only about 15 or 20 of them belong in the NFL. The rest of them are garbage.

Maybe they can move teams to Europe without expanding?

What about the travel issues? Isn't it hard on west coast teams to go to Europe? Lucky for them they fly private, otherwise they'd have to layover in NY or Atlanta. Maybe the NFL or the teams can buy the Concordes that were shelved 20(?) years ago because of fuel costs. The NFL can obviously afford those fuel costs.

If the NFL expands to Asia or Australia, a Concorde would probably be the best solution(at least until Elon Musk invents a teleporter, which I hope he doesn't because it will eliminate billions of jobs and implode the world economy). There's also the reverse engineered UFO's in Area 51😛. You can use that technology to get to Japan in 30 seconds.

The NFL will 100% expand to Europe.

Goodell even hinted at multiple teams being based in the U.K. That's a foregone conclusion.

But this will not happen until upgrades in air travel make hopping the pond quicker. This is just around the corner, with maiden flights being planned for 2026 and commercial viability by 2029. The upcoming Supersonic Jet will make the NY to London trip in 80 min.

Don't get it twisted. The NFL will expand into a global brand/sport. The games they've been playing in London/Germany/Mexico City aren't by accident or just for fun.

They're planting seeds and laying the foundation for expanding out into different countries.

I am not a fan of the idea of adding (minimum) 4 more teams into the league. Not exactly sure how the layout of the league will change and changing divisions will play out. Whether we like it or not, whether we agree with it, like THANOS, the league expanding globably is inevitable.
Avengers Endgame GIF
Before I read your post I made this post: https://finheaven.com/threads/nfl-will-not-expand-to-europe-but.381190/page-3#post-9613490

100 per cent sustainable aviation fuel sounds like liberal BS. I don't see how its possible anytime soon unless there's alien technology involved.

Before I read your post I made this post: https://finheaven.com/threads/nfl-will-not-expand-to-europe-but.381190/page-3#post-9613490

100 per cent sustainable aviation fuel sounds like liberal BS. I don't see how its possible anytime soon unless there's alien technology involved.
I'm not talking about green energy garbage, I'm solely focused on faster than current air travel speeds. We momentarily had the concord, and by the end of the decade we will have improved airplanes for international travel.

Only then will NFL international expansion be viable. The moment that happens, the league will expand over the pond.

I'm not talking about green energy garbage, I'm solely focused on faster than current air travel speeds. We momentarily had the concord, and by the end of the decade we will have improved airplanes for international travel.

Only then will NFL international expansion be viable. The moment that happens, the league will expand over the pond.
But the planes aren't the problem. Its the fuel. Why is this new fuel that's supposed to happen only for supersonic jets? Why not regular jets or cars or other vehicles that use fuel? Why would our liberal overlords roll out a better fuel at the same time they're trying to force us to go electric-only before the electric infrastructure is online?

But the planes aren't the problem. Its the fuel. Why is this new fuel that's supposed to happen only for supersonic jets? Why not regular jets or cars or other vehicles that use fuel? Why would our liberal overlords roll out a better fuel at the same time they're trying to force us to go electric-only before the electric infrastructure is online?
Well, not electric-only, but anything but fossil fuels.

Well the 100% sustainable fuel has already had its transatlantic flight

Well the 100% sustainable fuel has already had its transatlantic flight

Ok, but is there gonna be enough of it? And is gonna be cheaper than fossil fuels? If the goal is to fully impliment it by 2050, it probably won't be ready to use in significant amounts until 2040. The only problem I have with alternative energy is stopping fossil fuels before the alternative energy infrastructure is online, which exactly what liberals are doing. Alternative energy is obviously a great idea, just not the chaotic way liberals are implimenting it.

Back
Top Bottom