NFLN Panel all picked the Black and Silver............ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLN Panel all picked the Black and Silver............

I know we've had 10 days to get ready for this but I'd not be surprised if we came out flat once again. I'm hoping I'm wrong of course but I won't give them the benefit of the doubt till they prove they deserve it. It'd be nice to see them play a good game from start to finish but when was the last time that happen with this team?

Ozzy rules!!

I know we've had 10 days to get ready for this but I'd not be surprised if we came out flat once again. I'm hoping I'm wrong of course but I won't give them the benefit of the doubt till they prove they deserve it. It'd be nice to see them play a good game from start to finish but when was the last time that happen with this team?

Ozzy rules!!

Me too! However I think slow starts are a manifestation of Gase's game plan/prep. He needs to take the training wheels off and just let the offense play. This 3 yards and a cloud of disappointment stuff isn't how you run a passing game.

Me too! However I think slow starts are a manifestation of Gase's game plan/prep. He needs to take the training wheels off and just let the offense play. This 3 yards and a cloud of disappointment stuff isn't how you run a passing game.
3 yards? I wish we could get 3 yards on the ground....lol

Ozzy rules!!

I don't blame them and I don't like it when the Dolphins get praise. They always seem to chip the bed when that happens.

I don't know I think the game can go either way. The Dolphins offense has been awful all year but it's not like the Raiders have been a good team this year either. Plus you have to factor in that much like the Ravens have had the Dolphins number in recent years the Dolphins have had the Raiders number. This is a huge game for Gase and the team. If the Dolphins get blown out again then Gase's seat starts to get a little hotter.

You're all right the 10 days to prepare mean nothing. We should tank the season, pray Cleveland wins some games and hope for a world class QB in the draft. I don't know why I bother. Me, personally I wanted to reach through the television and choke the life out of the analysts. You guys are nice and laid back, have a brew for me.
I have teal, coral and navy blue blood flowing through my body and there's not a Dr. in the world that can help me.

You lost me at teal.

NFL Network has the biggest group of moron ex-players and ex-coaches. I can't stand to watch them sit in their circle jerk and tell us how great they are and blow all of the current players. They are employed by the NFL so they can't say anything negative about anyone or the league. I only watch that network when there is a game on.

Back
Top Bottom