NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Man, that loss HURT. Im soooo disappointed. They never played a complete in this series, and thats what killed it for us. Hiller was damn good in between the pipes though. The Ducks in all reality were not a true 8th seed. They were more like a 4th or maybe 5th.

Sorry Ceder bout your flames. Looks like Chicago/Bruins final series, but Id love for it to be the Canes in there.

I think the devils are gonna pull off this one off in either a rout or by one. To many weapons on that team.

I hope the Rangers win my team is looking rubish to tell you the truth they should of already loss in 5 but Lunqvist played like a beast. C'Mon 1 more Henrik

Weapons dont matter if they dont play the way they need to. Just look at the Sharks. They had ALL the weapons, but they didnt play. I like the Canes in that series.

Weapons dont matter if they dont play the way they need to. Just look at the Sharks. They had ALL the weapons, but they didnt play. I like the Canes in that series.

WoW Brodeur lost that game The Devils go back down from where they Came

Well Rangers sucked and are done GO DUCKS QUACK QUACK

lol Devils

Carolina advances, this is going perfectly. New York/New Jersey is out of it. That should take significant viewership away from this trash called the "NHL playoffs". Once Carolina and Anaheim meet in the finals not even the three people interested will watch.

haha rangers are out of it, did not know that sergei federov was still playing

would like to see the caps win it so ovechkin gets a ring

:lol: Space, you still here??? :lol:

Bring on the Caps! Should be a great series.

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Back
Top Bottom