NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

I'm on the Pens band wagon!

um no one is better than the other because they are better in different aspects. Crosby is better at setting up his players and Ovechkin is better at scoring. Stuff like that. I would never say one is better than the other that wouldn't be right.

man bumpus Dom talks trash wrong time. Dom i think your bad luck lol. everytime i see you put down the penguins in your comments Bumpus gets the last laugh. Quite down and lets see what happens.

How about Crosby last night?????

Goals 3 and 4 were unbeleivable. I don't see how anyone can even argue he isn't then best player in the NHL.

How about Crosby last night?????

Goals 3 and 4 were unbeleivable. I don't see how anyone can even argue he isn't then best player in the NHL.

Honestly, IMO there are three at the top right now (Sid, Geno, Ovie) - they are 1a, 1b, 1c ... in pretty much any order.

I'm just stoked that we have two of them.

um no one is better than the other because they are better in different aspects. Crosby is better at setting up his players and Ovechkin is better at scoring. Stuff like that. I would never say one is better than the other that wouldn't be right.

I really think Sid is better.

Crosby can score, pass, he plays great defense.

Ovechkin can score like fee others, but the rest of his game lacks a little bit.

Crosby is just the best player. He can do it all at the highest level.

Look at it this way.

Shawn Alexander in my opinion is one of the best running backs to play that position. Very few, or maybe none at all could run the ball like him.
However he couldn't catch it overly well, didn't always block very well. So that doesn't make him the best running back ever.

To be the best you need to be more than one dementional.

Honestly, IMO there are three at the top right now (Sid, Geno, Ovie) - they are 1a, 1b, 1c ... in pretty much any order.

I'm just stoked that we have two of them.

geno...although last night he proved me wrong but normally his d is a weakness.

Sid does it all.

I really think Sid is better.

Crosby can score, pass, he plays great defense.

Ovechkin can score like fee others, but the rest of his game lacks a little bit.

Crosby is just the best player. He can do it all at the highest level.

Look at it this way.

Shawn Alexander in my opinion is one of the best running backs to play that position. Very few, or maybe none at all could run the ball like him.
However he couldn't catch it overly well, didn't always block very well. So that doesn't make him the best running back ever.

To be the best you need to be more than one dementional.

Um since your one sided you really didn't point out that Ovechkin has an incredible physical game. One of the most aggressive players who can score and also his passing doesn't lack .

Crosby is awesome too amazing talent and all around except physical lol but is great. i agree with Bumpus who is a die hard Pitt fan and a true hockey fan evens states they are even.

Pens have shown alot of heart coming back from 2-0. Hopefully they take the series.

I hate the Red Wings.

597 mins. til Game 5.

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

228 mins. til the puck drops for Game 5.

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

... & the Yuengling is allready flowing smoothly ...
:lol:
I'm going to be a mess by gametime.

Back
Top Bottom