Nick Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Sitting here on the bye week and watching college football and I feel like venting. Of course, I am watching Nick Saban coach. I first wanted to thank him for not signing Drew Brees, but also throwing the team medical staff under the bus for telling him not to sign the Super Bowl QB. Secondly, that turkey helps Bellicheat in defending the Wildcat against his former generous employer.

With that being said, I hope Spurrier kicks his tail today. I cannot stand him (or the analyst that openly routes for his team).

Spurrier needs to keep attacking. At some point McElroy will throw one to the other team.

I can't stand Nick Saban. He is a classless shady bia bia. I love seeing him lose. I will give him props for being a great COLLEGE coach, the shady pr*ck.

Looks like some of you may have spoken a bit too soon.

Of course. Go figure.

Its like yall mustve forgot..........

Nick Saban taught Roger Staubach how to comeback in games.

I HATE NICK SABAN! He and Bellecheat sold their souls to get every break in the world. Garcia is not helping things either.

Looks like some of you may have spoken a bit too soon.

Of course. Go figure.

Its like yall mustve forgot..........

Nick Saban taught Roger Staubach how to comeback in games.

well if they win it was still nice to see his face when they were getting thier butts kicked

I hope he ends up in the Citrus Bowl versus Wisconsin or that New Year's Day Bowl from Tampa that kicks off at 11am.

Its been a couple of years already guys, get over it

Tell you what. You don't tell us who not to like and we won't tell you who not to like. I'm sure there must be some horse's a**
who inconvenienced you in some way at some point in your life and you have never really been fond of him since. We are
Dolphin fans. Anybody who hurts this football organization or sets them back several years with his lack of dedication and self-centered lies can go to hell in my opinion. I hope and pray that worthless scuzbag loses in EVERYTHING he does in life. YOU
get over it.

Big stop and a big score by SC!

35-21 SC with a huge sack on 3rd and 10 to give them the ball back with 5:34 to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a HUGE South Carolina fan today!!!!!!!!!! GO GAME****S!!!!!!!! (eew that sounds vulger,lol)

Back
Top Bottom