Nick Saban | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban

How does that feel nick you ****ing lying prick lmao

Haha awesome. Too bad Ohio State's #1 now though, they f*cking blow

Tell you what. You don't tell us who not to like and we won't tell you who not to like. I'm sure there must be some horse's a**
who inconvenienced you in some way at some point in your life and you have never really been fond of him since. We are
Dolphin fans. Anybody who hurts this football organization or sets them back several years with his lack of dedication and self-centered lies can go to hell in my opinion. I hope and pray that worthless scuzbag loses in EVERYTHING he does in life. YOU
get over it.

I am over it or was my post too complicated for you to grasp. He has absolutley nothing to do with this organization anymore yet he still comes up from time to time in the dolphins subsection. Dave Wandstedt did more damage to this organization that Saban did. I'm not sticking up for the guy and I could really give two ****s about him but the way some of you guys can't let things go is beyond me. Theres too much hatred in peoples lives over trivial things.

I HATE NICK SABAN! He and Bellecheat sold their souls to get every break in the world. Garcia is not helping things either.
When can Sparano sell his soul to get us a ring.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

its been a couple of years already guys, get over it

NO, never forget, never forgive.

Haha awesome. Too bad Ohio State's #1 now though, they f*cking blow

Didn't the Buckeyes just kick the crap out of the Hurricanes not too long ago? You must have amnesia or something because Tressel is an excellent coach and Randy Shannon sucks ***!

I like Nick Saban, but I am glad that Alabama lost so the real number one team is finally getting it's due...GO BUCKEYES!!!

Its been a couple of years already guys, get over it

I don't really see why the passage of time should make what Nick Saban did to us any less rotten. Unless he does something to make it up to the Miami Dolphin organization, which is pretty much impossible, I see little reason why what was wrong to do then should somehow be right and forgiven just because it was 4 years ago.

I hated Nick Saban then, and I will always root against him.

I am over it or was my post too complicated for you to grasp. He has absolutley nothing to do with this organization anymore yet he still comes up from time to time in the dolphins subsection. Dave Wandstedt did more damage to this organization that Saban did. I'm not sticking up for the guy and I could really give two ****s about him but the way some of you guys can't let things go is beyond me. Theres too much hatred in peoples lives over trivial things.

I agree. As soon as Dave became coach i told my friends we are doomed. looked what he did to Chicago. Anyway, no need to live in the past.

Just glad my Game****s won today. Yea. ....

Tell you what. You don't tell us who not to like and we won't tell you who not to like. I'm sure there must be some horse's a**
who inconvenienced you in some way at some point in your life and you have never really been fond of him since. We are
Dolphin fans. Anybody who hurts this football organization or sets them back several years with his lack of dedication and self-centered lies can go to hell in my opinion. I hope and pray that worthless scuzbag loses in EVERYTHING he does in life. YOU
get over it.

I second that....

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Coach Spurrier every once and awhile pulls something out.

I love it. I hope they drop big in the rankings.

Bite me Saban!!!

Congrats USC fans. Spurrier did a excellent job preparing for Bama during their bye week. D could not stop you. Props. I will be rooting for you the rest of the way now because I want to see you again in the SEC Champ game.

As for the rest of the haters on here. Enjoy the loss. Saban is still one of the best if not the best college football coach in the nation and he is always going to be under your skin.

Roll Tide

I hope he ends up in the Citrus Bowl versus Wisconsin or that New Year's Day Bowl from Tampa that kicks off at 11am.

How can we end up there when the Canes have yearly reservations?

Back
Top Bottom