Nick Saban | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban

Sitting here on the bye week and watching college football and I feel like venting. Of course, I am watching Nick Saban coach. I first wanted to thank him for not signing Drew Brees, but also throwing the team medical staff under the bus for telling him not to sign the Super Bowl QB. Secondly, that turkey helps Bellicheat in defending the Wildcat against his former generous employer.

With that being said, I hope Spurrier kicks his tail today. I cannot stand him (or the analyst that openly routes for his team).

Understand the greatness...newbe ...It's Big time national news when Nick finally loses... it's old hat to see the Canes drilled.

Congrats USC fans. Spurrier did a excellent job preparing for Bama during their bye week. D could not stop you. Props. I will be rooting for you the rest of the way now because I want to see you again in the SEC Champ game.

Roll Tide

I don't think you do. This is the best team Carolina has ever had. Marcus Lattimore may be the best RB in the nation, as well as Alshon Jeffery the best WR.

Also, we should be undefeated. We were up 20-7 on Auburn Garcia, pretty much blew that game with two costly fumbles, but he's still all around a good QB.

I don't think you do. This is the best team Carolina has ever had. Marcus Lattimore may be the best RB in the nation, as well as Alshon Jeffery the best WR.

Also, we should be undefeated. We were up 20-7 on Auburn Garcia, pretty much blew that game with two costly fumbles, but he's still all around a good QB.

Oh yes we do...I'd still rather face you guys than Florida,again
Look at the stats of that game ....You will not play a game at that level the rest of the year.

Oh yes we do...I'd still rather face you guys than Florida,again
Look at the stats of that game ....You will not play a game at that level the rest of the year.

I'll gladly AV/Sig bet you we chomp the Gators later this year.

Roll ****s!

I'll gladly AV/Sig bet you we chomp the Gators later this year.

Roll ****s!

I don't care what you do to the Gators.
I allready said you guys played a GREAT game.
It took Bama paying a sub-par game with some mistakes and Garcia playing a career game,
a type of game he hasn't had or will have again.
He hasn't played a game like that in his whole 9 nine college career.
But,you guys beat us...congrats.
A win against Bama or upsetting (remember that word) a #1 team defines your program,beating S.Carolina
doesn't define us.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree this is the best team USC has ever had. Still doesn't mean I don't want to see USC and Bama play for the SEC. I'm not knocking your team when I say I want to see them again. If it does happen it would be a great game again I'm sure but Bama plays well with a chip on their shoulder and I want a chance for redemption.

Roll Tide

I don't care what you do to the Gators.
I allready said you guys played a GREAT game.
It took Bama paying a sub-par game with some mistakes and Garcia playing a career game,
a type of game he hasn't had or will have again.
He hasn't played a game like that in his whole 9 nine college career.
But,you guys beat us...congrats.
A win against Bama or upsetting (remember that word) a #1 team defines your program,beating S.Carolina
doesn't define us.

You see, although I would under normal circumstances appreciate your "congrats" you kind if kill it by playing it off as an upset. Maybe, just maybe, we're just as good as you are, and it wasn't just an upset. We were only like what? 6 point dogs coming into the game?

You see, although I would under normal circumstances appreciate your "congrats" you kind if kill it by playing it off as an upset. Maybe, just maybe, we're just as good as you are, and it wasn't just an upset. We were only like what? 6 point dogs coming into the game?

The former number 1 team in the country that has won 19 games in a row lost. That's a upset. Your team is talented. Lets see if your freshman RB can hold up for the whole season and if Garcia can stay consistent let alone stay healthy (He takes a pounding every game). Again hope to see you in the SEC champ. game.

Roll Tide

Yes...If you play over your heads and beat the #1 team and turn around and lose to Kentucky...then guess what..what happened to Bama is most definiatly
a upset.

Yes...If you play over your heads and beat the #1 team and turn around and lose to Kentucky...then guess what..what happened to Bama is most definiatly
a upset.

Agreed. Still hope we see them in the SEC champ. game. Although it appears they have a much easier path than us to get there. We could use our off week coming up. D is banged up. Need to fix the o-line play.

Roll Tide

Agreed. Still hope we see them in the SEC champ. game. Although it appears they have a much easier path than us to get there. We could use our off week coming up. D is banged up. Need to fix the o-line play.

Roll Tide

True..we are doing our mid-season,play like crap thing we always do.

True..we are doing our mid-season,play like crap thing we always do.

The kids are beat up, tired, injured, and need a break... We need to take care of business next week in Knoxville then get to heal up over the Halloween bye week and come out fresh for the championship run... LSU, Auburn, Mississippi St....

Back
Top Bottom