Ninkovich suspended 4 games for PED. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ninkovich suspended 4 games for PED.

In addition to missing Brady, Ninkovich, and Vollmer, the Pats will be missing Gronkowski, Cooper, and Solder, ie their best offensive weapon and their two best OLers, for the season opener in Arizona.

Enjoy watching Garoppolo give a Ryan Tannehill-in-his-worst-game impression in Phoenix ... running for his life, getting knocked on his ass, losing the football, throwing bad passes with defenders in his face ... It's too bad it's only Brady's less than impressive stand-in the Cards will rough up and not the Premier Cheater himself ... but who knows? That may happen yet. :D

200_s.gif

#1 defense in the NFL in points allowed. (aka only defensive stat that truly matters).

15.6 pts/g.

That's a mere 250 for the entire season and 34 points less than the second defense (Giants 284).

I-told-yo-300x264.jpg

#1 defense in the NFL in points allowed. (aka only defensive stat that truly matters).

15.6 pts/g.

That's a mere 250 for the entire season and 34 points less than the second defense (Giants 284).

I-told-yo-300x264.jpg

And therein lies the genius of Belichick. Do you realize that since Tom Brady that the worst record NE has on the year is 9-7.

Shula, do you have one of these nifty inventions by any chance???

giphy.gif

:chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had been expecting great things from this defense, almost shocking it got better after the collins trade

I had been expecting great things from this defense, almost shocking it got better after the collins trade

Regardless of talent, if you don't follow your assignments within a strict defense built on sound individual principles, you put everyone at risk for failure. Much like offensive line play; one guy has a ME/MA the entire unit and play will falter.

Yet, we keep hearing around here how we need to improve our talent on defense while the out-dated scheme is ignored. It's fruitless.

This was a case where "Offense wins Championships"

After trailing 28-3 midway in the 3rd period the Patriots offense became unstoppable. They scored on their next 5 possessions to win the game. During those 5 possessions there were many critical plays. I count at least 12 that go the Patriots way on offense. They needed every one. The defense only had a few during that stretch. The defense held them scoreless at the end but without those 5 scoring drives the Patriots are history.

Even the OT screams "Offense wins Championships"

Patriots win the toss, take the ball and score the winning TD.
Defense had nothing to do with it.

Even the Super Bowl win several years ago against the Seahawks was similar. Brady became unstoppable at the end of that game also. Without Brady there is no goal line stand in that game.

Game plan from Pats locker room for SB LI

C3_W9_3UcAAsKsP.jpg

Per: USA Today

Without the 5 scoring drives to end the game the Patriot loose in a blowout.

Just because a game plan preaches your philosophy doesn't mean the game actually came down to it

Back
Top Bottom