No Brady for game #2 - he is giving up his appeal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Brady for game #2 - he is giving up his appeal

Remember..... N.E. Traded away their best pass rusher in Chandler Jones. This season gets VERY interesting if we win weeks 1 and 2

tom-brady.jpg

I wish this would go viral like the Jordan crying face.

If they don't win the division the pat fans will just use it as an excuse I just rather him be in there. take it from them while they're at full strength. What's to brag about if you beat them without brady?

Gase and VJ better be prepared to stop the run, pressure the rookie and double Gronk. Bill could have a surprise game plan but likely it will be to run the ball to take pressure off Jimmy. Lots of 2 TE sets.

This is a must win no doubt. We were already blessed with a warm weather trip to Foxboro. The loss of Chandler Jones will sting unless Chris Long somehow has a miraculous comeback.

We beat him in 2005 in week 17 in Foxboro. The A. J. Feeley 4th quarter comeback game.

That is incorrect. 2005 was the Doug Flutie dropkick extra point game. Saban's first year. Gus Frerotte. Last win of 6 in a row to close out the year 9-7.

The A.J. Feeley comeback game was 2004 at home Monday night on the 4-12 squad.

Also, Brady only played a few drives that game: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2006010107/2005/REG17/dolphins@patriots#tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

We've never beaten Brady in NE for a full game.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is incorrect. 2005 was the Doug Flutie dropkick extra point game. Saban's first year. Gus Frerotte. Last win of 6 in a row to close out the year 9-7.

The A.J. Feeley comeback game was 2004 at home Monday night on the 4-12 squad.

Also, Brady only played a few drives that game: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2006010107/2005/REG17/dolphins@patriots#tab=analyze&analyze=boxscore

We've never beaten Brady in NE for a full game.

Guess i got that one mixed up. You are right.

Who cares, a win is a win. I don't care if pats fans bitch if it was against a Bradyless team. That's a win for us and a loss for them. So we have to win it.

Week 2 could be a must-win. I don't expect Miami to beat Seattle. If they can go to NE and win then the home opener vs. Cleveland becomes critical.

I live here and will not get on Pats fans about this. They will get on me 10 times worse if they beat us with the backup. I can wait until afterwards.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Who cares, a win is a win. I don't care if pats fans bitch if it was against a Bradyless team. That's a win for us and a loss for them. So we have to win it.

A win in Foxboro nonetheless. As good as they've been we usually beat them in Miami anyway.

Smart move by Brady and the Pats. Take the four game penalty now with the backup having plenty of time to prep instead of at any moment during the season. Also, if they start out 4-0 or 3-1, does that tarnish Brady's legacy and build Bill's up even more?

Back
Top Bottom