Nobody got the message | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody got the message

I think a huge problem with this board is they got hyped with offseason fluff pieces.

Maybe if Ryan wasn’t hurt, but this team isn’t talented. At all.

OL is bottom 3, WRs are good, Parker if healthy can be reallly good. DL is good, we have one good LB and one good secondary member with potential in Tank. Howard isn’t ever going to be lockdown IMO like he was fluffed this offseason to be. Tank has that potential and he’s played good again tonight.

Miami is still a few drafts away from getting more potential elite talent at important positions, and baby Jesus let Parker stay healthy.

Can't believe what I'm seeing here. The team played hard and largely outplayed the Raiders. Penalties lost it because of some overmatched offensive lineman. But I haven't seen a fight from this team like this since last year, when they stole victories from the jaws of defeat.

The team played so well in losing it reminded me of the gold old Philbin days.

Hahaha..... the sarcasm (I think) from you is well disguised here......good job!....and, if you're not being sarcastic then you just may be a psychotic bipolar mess......welcome to the club, brother!

Yep, we are definitely not beating Philly, cuz we don't play them.
Jesus, I’m exhausted.... I definitely meant Buffalo. Had a blonde moment for a second there.

Jesus, I’m exhausted.... I definitely meant Buffalo. Had a blonde moment for a second there.

Exhausted eh??....you mean like I'm "exhausted" after having to watch this crap?:
?
beercans-beer-male-celebrate-smiley-emoticon-000605-large.gif
:

Effort was a lot better. The team killed itself with penalties, dug too many holes and left too many plays on the field. Not a well officiated game overall. That call on Jones really hurt and there was one play that easily could have been pass interference on a pass to Parker.

Offensive line did a great job of pass blocking for the most part. Suh made a huge play that, unfortunately, the offense didn't capitalize on. Same on the first onside kick play followed by Drake's fumble. Nice game by Jay Cutler. His best as a Dolphin. Great catch by Parker at the end.

Lots of changes coming in the offseason.

That was a different offense out there. take away the holding penalties and they would have put up 30. I'm optimistic going forward.

I mean a raiders player striking a dolphins player twice and doesn’t get ejected? It was obvious how the refs would officiate this one.
Agreed, he should have been ejected immediately.

That was a different offense out there. take away the holding penalties and they would have put up 30. I'm optimistic going forward.
This is why I got so frustrated last night. The offense looked terrific - except the penalties kept putting them in holes. Nothing more infuriating than watching your team beat itself.

This is why I got so frustrated last night. The offense looked terrific - except the penalties kept putting them in holes. Nothing more infuriating than watching your team beat itself.

Yep, it was one of those games where you looked for flags on every positive play we had, because there usually was one. We got screwed by the officials, but what else is new. This D giving up 1st and 30 though and watching Reshad get beat on that deep pass hurt even more. The D was the 1 thing I felt we could hang our hat on this season, now I'm starting to realize it's just Suh. He is the only truly elite talent on this team with Wake losing a step, I only wish Suh was younger. He is keeping our team a float just like last year, special player.

Back
Top Bottom