Nolan Carroll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Carroll

BMarsh!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Visiting Cowboys, Dolphins and eagles two teams in play

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Tim McManus
Tim McManus – ‏@Tim_McManus

Nolan Carroll's visit to Cowboys didn't end in signing contract, sounds like. Source says Eagles and Dolphins two teams in play.
4:25 AM - 12 Mar 2016
15 RETWEETS10 LIKES

Is be fine as a depth player, would be cheap as well.

Might as well sign Walter Thurmond too and have 3/4 of Eagles secondary from last year

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

He's a solid player I wouldn't mind bringing him back either

Sign him up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Might as well sign Walter Thurmond too and have 3/4 of Eagles secondary from last year

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

He's a solid player I wouldn't mind bringing him back either

He's allegedly considering retirement. Explains why we haven't heard anything about him.

With who's out there now, I think Nolan would be a solid target. Has at least stuck as average on the outside and won't be overly expensive.

Nolan Carroll was one of my favorite Dolphins and I'd welcome him back with open arms. He is athletic and he competes every single play - we should never have let him leave the building. It is also significant, that his play continued to improve in Philadelphia on a pretty lousy team.
Jamar Taylor was an Ireland 2nd round Draft pick but is grossly overrated and gets killed on too many plays. Give me Carroll every day of the week ahead of him. What many don't get is that Nolan Carroll is a top class competitor. He is smart, very athletic, high character and was the top contributor in all the Dolphin community events, as well.
Bring Nolan back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be a great signing, solid player, cheap price

This may be the most unanimous positive player acquisition of the offseason if we do end up bringing him back

Its funny how some people couldnt wait for him to leave but then we saw some play of others like Wilson after he left.

I read some place that he wants to return to Philly so if there interested would expect him to re sign there as opposed to a return to Miami.

watching him last year thought he was a solid reliable corner. In a second I would sign him

I just vividly remember watching games and seeing some WR wide open down the sideline knowing that Nolan fn Carroll had just gotten beat. He was good for that once or twice a game. I didnt watch him in Philly, but if he got rid of that once a game brain fart then bring him back.

Back
Top Bottom