Not Addressing #3 Wr... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Addressing #3 Wr...

We already got a couple of late round picks that havent had a chance to get playing time and a few fa's this year as well. Add in Derrius Thompson being embarrassed by his performance last year(taking a paycut and all to comeback and compete) and we already have great competition for the third wr spot...Not to mention that we arent likely to use 3wideouts all that much anyway.

I think we'll be fine at 3rd WR spot. I really don't see the need for a 1st round WR if we will only be running 2 WR's most of the time, we could actually use a Carey. The only reason i'd draft a WR is to replace chambers, which i hope never happens.

Really, they've got about 40 receivers on the roster already, there's no need to keep bringing in late round picks. Somebody needs to finally get PT.

I feel comfortable with our current receivers. Thompson has something to prove, and as terrible as he was last year, I think he will improve. Tolver, if he can stay healthy, can be decent. I am concerned about an injury to CC or Dbo. This is where we will have some problems.

We Are Set At Wr We Did Great I Give Us An A First Draft Ive Been Happy With In A Long Time

Back
Top Bottom