Not lightning, no Nick Saban Memorial Practice Bubble.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not lightning, no Nick Saban Memorial Practice Bubble....

Ross should set up sprinklers on the retractable roof so it always "rains" on the teams offense...lol

My 6 and 8 year old boys play sports in rain....for free....no reason rain should be avoided for the pros.

yeah, all fun and games until we lose a star player in practice for a year because we thought it would be a great idea to practice in the wet yard.

As said before this stuff is all very good and appealing to fans until Landry or Ajayi slips in the mud and breaks an ankle.

yeah, all fun and games until we lose a star player in practice for a year because we thought it would be a great idea to practice in the wet yard.

**** happens. Practicing in the elements is essential.

as essential as having jake long practice in the fourth preseason game?

Like I said, **** happens. That wasn't the first or last time that Jake Long got hurt.

Good coaches practice in all weather environments.

Like I said, **** happens. That wasn't the first or last time that Jake Long got hurt.

Good coaches practice in all weather environments.
I think good coaches pick and choose when to expose players to a greater injury risk. if there is a purpose and a real idea how this is meant to benefit us in sept/oct (doubtful we would have to deal with a lot of rain nov/dec/jan). Now if you want to create a mud bog, because honestly that's where we seem to have the biggest issue, then by all means tell the field guys life is going to suck, and soak the fields in davie.

http://www.usclimatedata.com/climate/fort-lauderdale/florida/united-states/usfl0149

Takes away the advantage if our own players aren't used to playing in the elements either. Keep them safe, obviously, but also prepared. No brainer stuff here.

Back
Top Bottom