Not Miami related, but is going to be a problem for Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Miami related, but is going to be a problem for Miami

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

The Ravens usually go as far as their running game takes them. Which hasn’t been far enough yet.

At this point, I am more worried about Jackson as a runner than Henry. Anything that gets the ball out of Jackson's hands is better for us IMHO.

Not worried about it and would be furious if we gave him that contract. Was a great player, isn’t anymore. Still good, but I’m fine with Achane and Mostert as 1A and 1B. We do need a big, pile pushing back, but that’s for like 5 carries a game. Brooks may work.

I posted that a smart team would take him. It is a plus move.

I appreciated that WV always talked about plus traits. The issue with plus moves is that unless you win the Super Bowl fans condemn everything.

The Ravens expended so much energy last season it will be interesting to see what reservoir remains in 2024. They are in regression logic, after rising from 10 wins in 2022 to 13 in 2023.

They’re not winning anything until they get a qb that can throw in the playoffs

That’s what many don’t seem to realize.

Whenever Lamar faces a legit defense that can force him to have to make quick reads and/or throw outside the numbers, it doesn’t typically go so well.

Let’s not forget, Lamar fell victim to the cover zero blitz a few seasons ago. No legit elite level QB should have trouble beating 101 coverage with no safety help for an entire game.

Lamar is great when the run game is winning and he’s throwing when he wants to and not when he has to, and further when he can throw to the middle of the field or on the run once a play has broken down.

Don't the Ravens usually have 4-5 RBs on IR by the start of the season?

Back
Top Bottom