Not sure i would draft Fields | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not sure i would draft Fields

This but it'll never happen.
Yea i want Lawrence too but no way we get him. Its either wilson or Fields. Hopefully the jets fall in love with Fields performance in the bowl game.

This but it'll never happen.
I agree but hoping Trevor Ohio St performance make them think about Fields. Fields tosses 6 TD,s and outplayed Trevor. But Trevor has a bright future. Hoping Jags just like Fields enough to make the trade

You’d think after all these years Dolphins fans would know the team can’t improve if you don’t surround the QB with talent. Tannehill is doing just fine with the Titans. Why would you high picks on another QB when the roster is filled with holes. All you’d see is Wilson or Fields struggling to throw the ball to practice squad WR with the 1-2 seconds the OL pass blocking holds up.

I dont know how wilson is better. Who has he beat. I may be off, but I don't see it
Wilson played against a lot of lower level teams and put up decent stats. In the one game they played against a quality opponent, Coastal Carolina, BYU lost and Wilson was very average.
‘He might end up being a lower level starter in the NFL or a career backup but I will be very surprised if he ends up being more than that in the NFL.

No prob casting another vote for Wilson.

Been saying that for a number of weeks now.

Kid's talent is definitely there. Very good (not great athlete). Mobil. Super smart. Etc.

We have to hedge our bet with Tua. He's obviously NOT ready and is a developmental prospect.

Not what he was advertised as. But we can't wait another 3-5 years to see if he can grow into the position.

It took 8years for Thill to become legit. That **** don't sell no more.

Bring in top-shelf competition and treat the position with some urgency.

Back
Top Bottom