Nov. 6 Miami Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nov. 6 Miami Mock

Lol...Who don't you like Moore, or all of them in the 1st?

Or do you have a problem with Parsons? Because there I 100% disagree with you.

WR in the top 10 is the gross part.

I like all of the them so hence the lack of need to reach for one with a premium pick. The position isn’t important enough.

WR in the top 10 is the gross part.

I like all of the them so hence the lack of need to reach for one with a premium pick. The position isn’t important enough.
Only way you take a WR that high is if he is Jerry Rice or Randy Moss.

Only way you take a WR that high is if he is Jerry Rice or Randy Moss.
Neither of whom sniffed the top 10.

The only way I am taking a WR that high would be if my squad was loaded and i could afford the luxury, AND I was convinced the guy was going to be a TD every week guy like Moss and Rice.

My feeling has always been if you put a talented QB behind a quality OL you will have a productive passing and running offense with less than Pro Bowl talent at WR and RB.

I would make an exception for a true stud TE because they are so rare.

Question for the board. What wide receivers do you think will be there early round two?

Draft the best WR with the 1st pick. Don't settle for the bridesmaid. The offense isn't as far long as the defense and we see what we have with Tua. Set him up for success.

Draft the best WR with the 1st pick. Don't settle for the bridesmaid. The offense isn't as far long as the defense and we see what we have with Tua. Set him up for success.

Totally agree with this, the best recevier though may be a TE from Florida :)

Flores has shown he can turn chicken s*** into chicken salad so i'm happy going into next year with Ogbah/Lawson and passing up on Rousseau at 6.. My other consideration if we didn't already have a lockdown CB group is Patrick Surtain 2nd because i think he is the BPA available and who wouldn't love him on the fins.

That being said I think we have to get Devante Smith for Tua, Guy is going to be a really good receiver, natural pass catcher, and great deep speed on field..

Flores has shown he can turn chicken s*** into chicken salad so i'm happy going into next year with Ogbah/Lawson and passing up on Rousseau at 6.. My other consideration if we didn't already have a lockdown CB group is Patrick Surtain 2nd because i think he is the BPA available and who wouldn't love him on the fins.

That being said I think we have to get Devante Smith for Tua, Guy is going to be a really good receiver, natural pass catcher, and great deep speed on field..
Hopefully, a QB needy team offers us a trade. We can add picks and just go ahead and draft Devonta Smith with our first pick. If we wait until our second first round pick he will not be there.

I am hoping for a trade down with a QB desperate team too.

I think Houston's pick will be closer to 10- than 5 so Parsons and Sewell are off the table barring a trade UP.

I wouldn't have any problems taking Smith that early I think he is going to be an All Pro down the line especially if he comes to Miami where he already has chemistry with Tua.. He's not Julio good but i'd say a good comparison would be Davante Adams.. He is very smooth and fluid, He runs good routes, Has a little strength to his game, solid in open space and has enough speed to beat teams deep.. Not overwhelmingly good in any one category but he is good in just about every aspect kind of Like Adams which can lead to great production with a great QB.

Back
Top Bottom