Now THAT'S more like it, Joe!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now THAT'S more like it, Joe!!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
You all know I criticized Joe Schad's first blog the other day because it had very little substance.

Well, today's was fantastic. Alot of good stuff.

My favorite thing:

"Konrad opened a nice hole for Minor. Minor is quick and looks like an NFL starter. I still think he can and will be a quality NFL starter. The Dolphins just need another big back to go along with him."

Other interesting notes:

Don't be surprised if the Dolphins try to add two linemen that are cut by teams, not just one. They are interested in G/C Pete Kendall from the Cardinals, but have concerns about his durability.

Fiedler was mostly erratic.

Note: The Dolphins weren't going to go downfield to their tight ends much with Ricky Williams because it was going to be quick-pass, play-action. But now, the plan is to get McMichael and Donald Lee (who is twice the player he was last year) downfield more, maybe even more than last season. The Dolphins emptied the backfield and went 5 receivers at one point today.

Chris Chambers is an All Pro. I can't say this enough.

Rex Hadnot. He will make the roster. Lock.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/custom/blogs/Dolphins/archives/000291.html#more

DolphinDevil28 said:
Schad wrote "T.J. Bingham. I don't know who he is. But he looks like a damn good player."

Bingham was a four-year performer at Ouachita Baptist in Arkadelphia, Arkansas during which time he started 33 of the 37 games in which he played.

He doesn't know Bingham? Coming from Ouachita Baptist I'm surprised...that's an NFL hotbed. :tongue:

DolphinDevil28 said:
You all know I criticized Joe Schad's first blog the other day because it had very little substance.

Everyone deserves to be critisized from time too time, but IMO Shad is one of the best in the buis.

The only change Wanny needs is to go the hell home and let miami try to get a real coach

I check Joe's blog first thing each day. Best Dolphin news on the net, except for here of course.

Trekbiz said:
:D

Hello Marc Trestman!

Maybe Wanny is in fact ready to change just a little bit.
This team will have a chance if the Offense coaching staff comes together and is flexible in it's game planning.

I'm not sure how things will go once the season starts but I noticed a lot of single back formations with that back moving to the H quite a lot.

Its early yet but I am glad to hear Minor is taking advantage of the opportunity that has been given to him so far (He sounds hungry for the chance).I think he will be productive to a better extent than most of you think.

Rugar said:
The only change Wanny needs is to go the hell home and let miami try to get a real coach

Can you do better? I doubt it..It's alway easy to sit back and criticize others until you have to do what they do..At least Wanny coaches this team better than Gilbrite of the Bills last year...that's what not to do with a team with the talent the bills had.

MDFINFAN said:
Can you do better? I doubt it..It's alway easy to sit back and criticize others until you have to do what they do..At least Wanny coaches this team better than Gilbrite of the Bills last year...that's what not to do with a team with the talent the bills had.
I know he cant do it as well, but theres alot more ppl who can. Anyone who wanted a diff coach last year had every right. Right now i support Wanny, but nect year unless he shows sumthing, i deffinatley will b calling for a new coach.

I thought Joe was being sarcastic the first day (his entire blog paralleling Ricky's desire to stop playing). Maybe I'm reading too much into it. lol

Anyway, LOTS of goodness in the last few blogs.

Back
Top Bottom