NY crush | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY crush

Think I caught more balls than Fasano this year plus they were counting on D Keller

Jets defensive line is disgustingly dominating Atlanta right now. Nowhere to run. Everything just completely stuffed. Falcons need to get pressure on Geno. He can't have all day to throw like he does.

Toss up as to which OL is worse, ours or AtL. that last play call was poop btw, damn

Geno is playing well because he has all day to throw. Imagine what Tannehill could do behind that.

Geno, elite efficiency

Jets D, putting on a clinic on that redzone stop.

Have a good feeling the Jets D-line is going to break Tannehill for payback what we did to Revis last year

PS - Falcons defense is horsesht. I told ya'll when the Falcons were 1-1 weeks ago that they would have a poor year this season.

It disgusts me how much time Smith has to throw back there after watching the Dolphins.

because there OFFENCE LINE IS PLAYING LIGHTS OUT and Atlanta offence line looks like they are all rookies and have never played together before in there lives , we had to dig and claw just to get the win from the Falcons , it took everything we had , and then some and Atlanta was double digit favorites , imo if we think we have a cake walk the rest of the season we better wake up and smell the coffee , it will take everything we have to beat the jets , just wait and see , Atlanta makes me sick at my stomache just watching them play this game .

Jets have the best defense in the AFC East.

Flame away...

because there OFFENCE LINE IS PLAYING LIGHTS OUT and Atlanta offence line looks like they are all rookies and have never played together before in there lives , we had to dig and claw just to get the win from the Falcons , it took everything we had , and then some and Atlanta was double digit favorites , imo if we think we have a cake walk the rest of the season we better wake up and smell the coffee , it will take everything we have to beat the jets , just wait and see , Atlanta makes me sick at my stomache just watching them play this game .

But then we go and beat the colts in Indy. Confusing.

But then we go and beat the colts in Indy. Confusing.

Early in the year upsets happen in all sports. Dolphins were in a good spot playing a teams 2nd home game in a row after a very close win against a poor team the week prior. The home team loses 70% of the time in that spot. Early season spots, many upsets.

If you only knew how much money I made betting NHL over the last week ;-)

Early in the year upsets happen in all sports. Dolphins were in a good spot playing a teams 2nd home game in a row after a very close win against a poor team the week prior. The home team loses 70% of the time in that spot. Early season spots, many upsets.

If you only knew how much money I made betting NHL over the last week ;-)

I wouldn't call it an upset. We are pretty even with the Colts. Last year in their home stadium it was close too. I think that was a solid win for us. The Saints game we laid an egg. Thought we had our chances against the Ravens. Just didn't finish and really played poorly on that final drive minus the 1 big play that gave Caleb a chance to tie it. We gotta beat Buffalo and get back on track.

Looks like the Jets are going to be tough. More bad news.

Our win against the Falcons is looking less and less impressive as the weeks go by. It seems that they are simply not a good team.

Back
Top Bottom