NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

Discussion in 'Beasts of the AFC East' started by BAMAPHIN 22, Dec 21, 2012.

1. BAMAPHIN 22

BAMAPHIN 22 FinHeaven Elite

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/sanchise-jets-ready-shop-sanchez-qbs-source-article-1.1223973#ixzz2FhnG51jN

2. NY8123

NY8123 Sophisticated Redneck Administrator Finheaven VIP

LOL and I have a boat I want to sell you buit you have to pick it up off the coast of Italy.

3. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Hot Sauce Moderator Finheaven VIP

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/251955/report-sanchez-likely-to-be-with-jets-in-13

Seems the jets have changed their minds. Looks like someone convinced the jets that are out of their minds and nobody will pay that type of money for a 3rd stringer. Fireman ed and junc get wear their clipboard jerseys one more year.

4. MadDog 88

MadDog 88 Smoke 'em Jay Finheaven VIP

Mike Tannenbaum: Executive of the Year :lol:

5. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

'

or at least Bill Bellicheat's favorite GM

6. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

I expect Sanchez will be on our roster next season.

7. finfanaz

finfanaz A True Fan

Much to the delight of everyone here at Finheaven

8. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

I don't get why you guys like finishing behind us so much?

9. silverfin

silverfin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I think he will as well, but it's by no means definite,

Right now I don't think anyone would take on that contract, but some desperate team may do ... this years draft is hardly blessed with talent at the QB position. I don't think any of the QB's in the draft are worth a top 5 pick and there are at least 5 or 6 teams that should be looking to bring in a new guy. Out of interest who do you want the Jets to bring in to compete with Sanchez this pre season (be it via the draft or FA)?

10. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

What's it matter anyway? If the Dolphins finished this year with a better record you'd just say it was b/c the Jets have injuries. This bull**** will go on forever.

11. Vaark

Likewise I don't get why you brag about always coming up short and NEVER winning a Conference Championship? :idk:

12. WVDolphan

WVDolphan Banned Hammered

Im sure thats what we will hear after the Chargers beat the Jests lead by Greg McElroy, then follow it up next week vs Buffalo with an effort you see from weak teams that have the suitcases packed and the plane tickets tucked inside.

13. WVDolphan

WVDolphan Banned Hammered

I dont get why anyone would willingly be a Jests fan. There are 31 other teams. People are allowed to change. Other fans wont think poorly of jumping ship. There is a difference from bandwagon fans who root for different teams every 8 years or so and someone who cant tolerate being a Jests fan anymore. I think other fans would understand. At least non phins, pats, bills, and giants fans. Those 4 teams' fans would not welcome a Jests fan who has had enough.

14. Vaark

I don't believe Jacksonville ever won a Conference Championship. But then again they've only been competing since 1995, not since the more competitive merger. Aside from them and the Jest, any idea whether there any other teams which have never won a single post merger Conference Championship?

15. jetsattack

jetsattack Well-Known Member

the only way this works is becasue you have to put in the "post merger" clause. you're trying too hard.....especially given that the fins haven't won a superbowl in just about as long as the jets.

16. jetsattack

this on is difficult as i have no idea how our front office is going to go about creating cap room for us to do anything as of yet but alex smith would be on ename to consider. if ron mexico comes to the jets i will not root for them until he is gone

17. Scotty P

Scotty P Well-Known Member Donator

Classic!! Well said...

18. Vaark

Maybe I should have put in "conference championship* = winning at least 3 post season games in a league where results come from better comparable players compete to win titles where talent has not been diluted." Ya think?

But riddle me this Batman: how come jets fans are so eager to point out the times they actually made it to the conference championships before losing.. yet don't wanna acknowledge that the Fins made the SB in the competitive post merger era 5X vs none for the jets? :idk:

19. FinfanInBuffalo

FinfanInBuffalo Perennial All-Pro Finheaven VIP Donator

Cleveland, Detroit, Texans, Jacksonville, KC, & NYJ have not been to the SB since the merger

20. cltchperf

cltchperf Pro Bowler

no, more like if miami finishes with a better record this season. He'll then switch it up about how its pointless or stupid for miami to finish out with meaningless wins and have worse pick in the draft and the jets have a better draft pick now. He'll find something to twist in his favor, as delusional as it is.

21. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.

22. FinfanInBuffalo

Are you ready to admit that Sanchez is a bust and you were wrong?

23. DuderinoN703

Now it's meaningless if the Dolphins finish ahead of the Jets. Well that explains why you were bragging that the Jets were in 2nd place before Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Try back in 5 years for that

24. MadDog 88

MadDog 88 Smoke 'em Jay Finheaven VIP

Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.

25. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.

I've been here almost 10 years and EVERY season I hear how your future is so much brighter than ours, I'll believe it when I see it.

26. tylerdolphin

tylerdolphin More Smug than Birthday Dog Moderator Finheaven VIP

[​IMG]

That soulless ginger mother****er is the best QB on your roster junc. Just sit and marinate on that for a minute.

27. Daytona Fin

Daytona Fin Hot Sauce Moderator Finheaven VIP

Open your eyes because it happened.

28. grogan12

grogan12 Banned Hammered

Let’s be clear on this just so everyone can clearly understand what you're talking about, and just how delusional you really are.

Mark “The dirty Taco” Sanchez- 2010 QB stats:

Overall QB rating 27[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League
    Completion percentage 29[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League
    Yards per Attempt 26[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League
    Yards per game 25[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League

It’s clear that you are beyond reason, but the reality is that the Taco was just a dream that you can’t let go of. You wanted him to be the Jets Brady, or Manning and instead you got Tent Dilfer without the heart. I’m sure it sucks but pretending he was something doesn’t change the fact that he’s always been 2nd rate garbage.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
  29. Vaark

[​IMG]
    You are the biggest homer on the most homeristic board - to a point where even they are ostracizing your delusional bull-headedness. You can spin all your BS all you want but the fact remains that Bill Polian, Marvin Lewis, and a choking kicker missing at least 2 of what were for him "chip shots" and the egregious scheduling committee in the league office helped backdoor you into the playoffs and beyond a helluva lot more than Sanchez and his 7-7 record including losing to a dead Atl team at home and before that 6 out of 7 games ever did. Hopefully Woody will feel the same way about The Buttfumbler, the Foot-sucker and the Bean-Counter as you do.

30. FinfanInBuffalo

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

He was the #5 overall pick. He is done as the starter on the team that first gave up too much to draft him and then inexplicably gave him a ridiculous extension. He is a BUST.

31. DuderinoN703

There is no coincidence that now that the Jets are one game back and will probably finish one game back that it's now meaningless. Why wasn't it meaningless last week once the Jets were eliminated?

32. DuderinoN703

When will you stop lumping individual people with everyone else? I've always given the Jets praise when they made the playoffs. Now that they've been .500 and under .500 in consecutive years, it makes sense to be more critical of them.

33. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

Don't take everything personal, I am speaking of the majority of posters(or vocal minority).

34. jetsattack

unless you have a tom brady or peyton manning or adrian peterson "future" in this league is only a couple of years and can change pretty easily season to season. 2013 won't be good for th ejets because there will be alot of changes and the cap situation sucks. but good management and coaching should have them competitive again by 2014. the dolphins 5-year plan thing woul dhave me pissed off if i were a fins fan. if your team is not in the playoffs next year and winning at least one of the games i'd be wanting change.

35. jetsattack

wow dude. you are delusional. there is no way in hell you could possibly want to see mark sanchez start another game for the jets. if so then you are a complete masochist. how could you possibly try to argue sanchez is not a bust? he might not be ryan leaf or vernon gholston bust level but he is up there. idc if we made the post season with him. with a better qb we might have actually been in the superbowl one of those seasons.

DISCLAIMER: 99% of jets fans do not feel this way and think mark sanchez sucks

36. HarryBagpipe

HarryBagpipe Archibald Meatpants Super Donator Donator

yeah we know. Juncs like that crazy uncle who everyone laughs at and doesn't take seriously. Most jets fans know Sanchez is a lost cause but a delusional few still detach from reality for our amusement.

37. grogan12

grogan12 Banned Hammered

It’s actually got less to do with the Dirty Taco than it does with Junc himself. Juncs one of those physiologically damaged individuals that would rather drown, before admiting the boat is sinking. He had a dream that the Taco was going to be the Jets Tom Brady or Payton Manning, and now he’ll create every excuse imaginable to avoid dealing with the fact that the Taco is second rate garbage. It’s just too much for a guy like Junc to admit to himself how wrong he was, sad really. :(

38. Vaark

I thought I heard that the GM of the Saskatchewan RoughRiders is putting together an attractive package of a handful of Loonies and coupons good for a month of free poutines to bring The ButtFumbler in as their clipboard holder.

39. TheWalrus

TheWalrus 1/7/14 Finheaven VIP

The Jets need a new GM. Is there some way for me to submit your name for consideration? :lol:

40. DuderinoN703

We know this about the 99% of Jets fans. Hell we've seen most of TGG talk **** about Junc being a homer. Now that's a milestone...