o god no what if? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o god no what if?

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
o god no what if we miss the playoffs again this year what will be wannys excuse this time and will he get the ax i am tired of his lame azz excuses after every loss when will he just admit that due to his lack of IQ we will always just huver around 10 an 6 and never get home feild for a playoff game killing our chances of getting to the dance so what will wannys excuse be this year if we miss and god i hope we dont

can we talk about this after Miami's first regular season loss? Heck I wouldn't mind if we wait till the first poor preseason drive.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
can we talk about this after Miami's first regular season loss? Heck I wouldn't mind if we wait till the first poor preseason drive.

amen hes our coach for this year lets try a little support before we abuse him if things go south

16wins4fins said:
o god no what if we miss the playoffs again this year what will be wannys excuse this time and will he get the ax i am tired of his lame azz excuses after every loss when will he just admit that due to his lack of IQ we will always just huver around 10 an 6 and never get home feild for a playoff game killing our chances of getting to the dance so what will wannys excuse be this year if we miss and god i hope we dont

I and MANY on this board agree with you. Wanny has been a detriment to this team as General Manager and as Coach. His affection for Fiedler and his "play not to lose" approach has wasted some of the best talent in franchise history.

I get a feeling this year is his swan song.

fin-atic said:
I and MANY on this board agree with you. Wanny has been a detriment to this team as General Manager and as Coach. His affection for Fiedler and his "play not to lose" approach has wasted some of the best talent in franchise history.

:sosad:

16wins4fins said:

First off, I do agree with about Wanny's excuses, but remember, it wasn't always his fault(I'm not saying he doesn't suck, just stating that the players sometimes cost us the game *cough cough* *Mare* *Jay* *Carter*).

2nd off, I'm going to agree 100% with Dol-Fan Dupree about waiting to talk about these such things until a loss in the Phins season records happens.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:

Nothing like getting a jump on the old Wanny bashing. Why wait?!?!? When there are so many psychic fans out there assuring everyone that despite all the changes that have been made to personel, there is absolutely no chance that the Dolphins will improve one bit and it will all be Dave's fault, seems like it's a great idea to go ahead and hang him before the season starts.

What board have you been reading ?? :confused:

:D

16wins4fins said:

Is there no "period" key on your keyboard? :lol:
I was getting a headache trying to get through your post... :D

fin-atic said:

Amen Brother!

16wins4fins said:

Don't come back pretending to be a Dolphin fan when they make the Playoffs.

Stamos said:
Don't come back pretending to be a Dolphin fan when they make the Playoffs.

You know, I don't agree with his post either I think it is obviously too early for that but...........
When people make post like yours above it drives me equally crazy. Just because he doesn't share your same rosy outlook doesn't mean he is not a fan. We had a thread sorta like this about a week ago. Different fans act and react in different ways. The dude might be a little on the pessimsitc side but he is still a fan.

16wins4fins said:
#1) It's not all Wanny's fault
#2) His IQ?
#3) Is there some reason you avoid using periods after every sentence?

pigskinguy said:
You know, I don't agree with his post either I think it is obviously too early for that but...........
When people make post like yours above it drives me equally crazy. Just because he doesn't share your same rosy outlook doesn't mean he is not a fan. We had a thread sorta like this about a week ago. Different fans act and react in different ways. The dude might be a little on the pessimsitc side but he is still a fan.
Right. But if there is someone who say tht the DOlphins will usck this year, or they have NO chance i think its a diffrent story( this post isnt about neone in particular). Same with AJ Feeley, ppl who wont give him any shot and count him off 100% alrdy, itd make me mad if he didn great and they act like he never said nething.

Back
Top Bottom