o god no what if? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o god no what if?

fin-atic said:
His affection for Fiedler and his "play not to lose" approach has wasted some of the best talent in franchise history.

I get a feeling this year is his swan song.

Name all our Offensive PRO BOWLERS since Wanny's been here...

MDFINFAN said:

Bro........Fin-Atic has been waiting all day for a pity-party thread........ don't ruin it for him.

MDFINFAN said:
Ricky Williams :D .

That's it? Who ignored the offensive side of the ball? Who insists on Fiedler? Who also tried to bring in Griese? Who brought in Thompson? Who drafted Moore (D) instead of Boldin (Spilemanas choice) ?

It's all Wayne fault. Wanny is innocent.

FinFan24 said:
Right. But if there is someone who say tht the DOlphins will usck this year, or they have NO chance i think its a diffrent story( this post isnt about neone in particular). Same with AJ Feeley, ppl who wont give him any shot and count him off 100% alrdy, itd make me mad if he didn great and they act like he never said nething.

No, but he can come back here after the season and say "Wow, I was wrong, I am glad the Dolphins proved me wrong." This guy is just stating his opinion that he doesn't thing the Phins will have a good year.
Most of us here think and hope he is wrong, but that doesn't make us any bigger or better fans. Just more optimistic.

Justasportsfan said:

That's it? Who ignored the offensive side of the ball? Who insists on Fiedler? Who also tried to bring in Griese? Who brought in Thompson? Who drafted Moore (D) instead of Boldin (Spilemanas choice) ?

Once again, you miss the point. Right over your head....zoom :shakeno:

wanny was a bad gm for sure, but i have to disagree that he was a detriment. his offensive philosophy if there is one may be the source for a predictable offense or whayever, but we did enough last year to win at least 12 - 13 games. griese screwed us a couple of times, and mare blew that one against the patriots. we only had two meltdowns last year where the entire team played horrible. that was titans and new england up there. i disagree that this was wanny's fault.

While I think Wanny is a HORRIBLE COACH, and I mean HORRIBLE he is our coach. I dont like it I dont agree with it but I will support him for the simple fact that he is coaching my Dolphins. I think if we dont make it to the AFC Championship game his ship will sail, but if we do make it then maybe he can be a decent coach now that it's all he has to worry about.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Once again, you miss the point. Right over your head....zoom :shakeno:

Hey, leave me outta this! :roflmao:

Actually, I have to give fin-atic props in this thread. Say what you want, the man uses complete sentences AND punctuation. :up:

????

I know this is the internet. However, some of you (and you know who you are....or maybe you do not) need to go back to English class!!! Try to look at least semi-intelligent when making bold statements. May the force be with you.......always.

Justasportsfan said:

He's innocent of playing stupid ball with the talent he had on O..some of these guys thinks he could have thown all over the field, run Ricky on trick plays and be less predictable..As you pointed out, he tried to bring in some O, but keep his D as strong as possible. Until the O catches up you have to continue to feed the best side of the ball for your team. I think(s) this year, we've finally turned the corner, where you have enough depth on the D to start feeding the O. with 2 cb's possible 3 if you add banks, and maybe roundtree to take Sam or Pat's place if something happened. While Freeman starts you still have Edwards and Bell, even if S. Knight goes down, you have Wooden and Atkins, even with Wale out, you have David Bowens, Jay Williams and Otis Grisby, remember D. Bowen was the starter before he broke his hand and Ogun took over, that's depth. We can atleast afford a injury to 1 DT, because we still have Zgoina, The softest Depth is LB, where we have no proven depth, not to say that we might be pleasantly suprised by Moore, Jenkins, Ayanbadejo, and maybe Bua. As far as I see this year, the D is talented, because they do have depth. The O is getting their 2nd injection of potential Talent, First wave, Konrad, Ricky, CC, Minor, L. Henry and McMicheal. Now Carey, D. Boston, J. James, AJ, Morris, with some of what we've recently acquired, people like Seth McK, Yates, Wade Smith, Jerman, and add potentials like Russell, Simons, Newson, JR. Toliver. Mixed with a spice of St.clair, McIntosh and D. Thomas, and JF (?) as vet backup..and we have probably one of the best O's of Wanny years here. Again this doesn't make the O talented, but maybe more servicable and more robusts than what we had recently. JJ started building D, wanny continued that and now they're addressing O. It's not just the starters, but the backups also that gives you a chance.

fin-atic said:
I and MANY on this board agree with you. Wanny has been a detriment to this team as General Manager and as Coach. His affection for Fiedler and his "play not to lose" approach has wasted some of the best talent in franchise history.

I get a feeling this year is his swan song.
That might be the best explenation of Dave possible...we have been robbed of extra fins games in JAN. and I place alot of that on Dave....I think Jay has pictures of him w/ sheep or something....also IMO he is not a very threatining coach....

Its too late to do anything about Wanny this year.I am not happy he is still around but he is still the HC of our beloved team so lets get behind the team if not him and wait to see what happens.

i have been a finz fan livin in bills country for 20 plus years (and thats like pulling for sadam to get a get out of jail free card)and my devotion has always been to our finz.many family members and freinds have always got on my case because i was a finz fan and would ask why ,and all needed to say was #13. still i keept on keeping my hopes up every year and when dan was forced to retire i still kept on routing for our finz.my freinds were like what the hell is your problem dude. if by any chance dan would have signed with the vikings that year i still would have routed for our finz,but hoped still#13 could get a ring even if it were in minny.i have subscribed to dolphins digest for the last seven years and also have had nfl sundayticket for the last for or five years so i can cheer on our finz i have high speed internet to chat with other finz fans on a daily basis and when the finz come to town i bring my azz up to ralph wilson stadiumb rain or snow sometimes both to cheer against my home team , while beer and snowballs come flying in my direction while security turn the other way .these fans out here are out of their f mind they would leave their ten year old son with michael jackson to go to a bills game just to bash visiting fans .i have never thrown the towel in not once even on those monday night meltdowns in ny.so for those of you who question my loyalty, how much did you sacrafice down in miami to cheer on your home town boyz.i have been threw the same rollarcoster rides with you but i never got a saftey bar to hold me in my seat seeing that i am from buffalo

16wins4fins said:
i have been a finz fan livin in bills country for 20 plus years (and thats like pulling for sadam to get a get out of jail free card)and my devotion has always been to our finz.many family members and freinds have always got on my case because i was a finz fan and would ask why ,and all needed to say was #13. still i keept on keeping my hopes up every year and when dan was forced to retire i still kept on routing for our finz.my freinds were like what the hell is your problem dude. if by any chance dan would have signed with the vikings that year i still would have routed for our finz,but hoped still#13 could get a ring even if it were in minny.i have subscribed to dolphins digest for the last seven years and also have had nfl sundayticket for the last for or five years so i can cheer on our finz i have high speed internet to chat with other finz fans on a daily basis and when the finz come to town i bring my azz up to ralph wilson stadiumb rain or snow sometimes both to cheer against my home team , while beer and snowballs come flying in my direction while security turn the other way .these fans out here are out of their f mind they would leave their ten year old son with michael jackson to go to a bills game just to bash visiting fans .i have never thrown the towel in not once even on those monday night meltdowns in ny.so for those of you who question my loyalty, how much did you sacrafice down in miami to cheer on your home town boyz.i have been threw the same rollarcoster rides with you but i never got a saftey bar to hold me in my seat seeing that i am from buffalo
OK.I buy it.At least the Bills havnt done much during those long suffering years.So hang in there and it will happen someday.I feel your pain as I believe we should have been to at least a couple of more SB s by now but it will happen ."We are ready":rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom