o god no what if? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o god no what if?

worst cae scenario: fiedler starts,boston gets hurt,ol sux again,and wanny plays not to lose not to win

DBoston80 said:
That might be the best explenation of Dave possible...we have been robbed of extra fins games in JAN. and I place alot of that on Dave....I think Jay has pictures of him w/ sheep or something....also IMO he is not a very threatining coach....

You've been robbed because of the players, not Wanny, take off the glasses, did Wanny play any downs, drop passes, throw int's, miss tackles, miss int's, miss FG's, but he hasn't had the best of players and play makers, can the D finally live up to the hype of one of the best in the NFL, who's the play makers on this D when it's crunch time? Has our OL been good at all talent wise and have we had Quality depth. Jay hasn't been the answer, but the answer hasn't just fallen in our laps either. There is a cap situation and I'm sure Wanny and FO would have like to do more, but they have to think about this year and the next and next. We tried mortgaging the farm in Shula's last year and you see where that got us, you see the skins do it every year and you see where they've gotten. This team is slowly being built to be a championship team, we just see some of the pieces come in and we get excited and think this is the year..but we've never had the depth to relieve the starters so that the starters are fresh at the end of the year. This year's team is deeper, even in the mild sense of no proven O depth, in depth than the teams I've seen in the past couple of years. So this maybe a special year if as I've said over and over the OL is playing good..no matter the QB.

Back
Top Bottom