O-gun For Edge!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-gun For Edge!!

well o gun is a bit overrated i think, with all the double teams on JT, he should get all those sacks, i think D bowens can do the same this up coming year

FinFan24 said:
i guess thts wut ppl think when they play us...oonly instead of freeney JT:D
Hell...how bout facing Ogunleye AND Jason Taylor?? WOuldn't THAT be nice??!:rolleyes:

Edge belongs in Miami. He'd also make us all forget about the quitter with his play on the field.

I agree marke O-Gun is a bit overrated, I wouldnt mind having Edge here though.

marke29 said:
well o gun is a bit overrated i think, with all the double teams on JT, he should get all those sacks, i think D bowens can do the same this up coming year
The thing is o-gun did so good last year all the double teams will be on him, JT's gonna have alot more sacks.

I think it would be a dumb move

especially since Edge is in the last year of his contract and we almost certainly can pick him up for nothing next year and keep our young talent. Also, Keep in mind we've yet to play a game and see how our current rb's stack up.

The only way I can see this making sense, which wouldn't suprise me in the least, is if this Otis Grisby guy is the real deal and he makes Ogun expendible. Let's face it Miami has had success in developing d-linemen so it's not out of the question, but still we know what we have with Ogun and how he'll respond. Otis is a big ?

Id take the trade, but its a tuff one. Id only do it if the Fins think there backup DE's can play good.

Regardless i dont think it will happen. Do u think the Colts plan on riding Dominick Rhodes to a SB?

Ethir way tho, if the trade doesnt go down, or it does go down i still wouldnt b angry with ethir.

hey man, I heard that exact call on ESPN radio. I would love to see Edge in Miami, but I think Minor/Morris/Russel could work too.
Tough decisions to make, I'll be happy either way
Bye Bye Ricky, if you show up in the NFL again, you better hide from the Phins

minus said:
Hell no!

Ogunelye at this point is a better player than Edge unless they include a pick or OL.
PLEASE tell me you're joking...PLEASE!!!!

i've been listening to espn radio all day and haven't heard that at all
It was a call that came in at 4:30-4:45.

We need to make that trade(so long as we don't get fleeced by the Colts). We have enough depth in Defense so that we can afford to lose Ogunleye, it would be sad to see him go though. Speilman, make the trade!!!

has anyone else heard this? or is someone speakin out of turn

I think this is just some fan calling into ESPN radio and proposing a trade. There is not a shred of substance to this rumor. It is pure speculation.

Think about it if you were the Colts, wouldnt you want the trade, because your almost for sure that he will join the dolphins and get nothing in return, at least you can get someone good in return now, and practice with running backs you have now for the future.

what is kenny holmes age .what are his $$$ demands
and edge for ogun only in our dreams
we can have edge for free next year when he is an ufa .so sign ogun let tm and sm do their job they are getting payed for .plus they both look hungry and i dont mean the munchies

Dolfan99 said:
The thing is o-gun did so good last year all the double teams will be on him, JT's gonna have alot more sacks.

Ogunleye saw his fair share of double teams LAST YEAR, which is something that continues to be ignored. I really wonder how many of you paid attention to what really happened. Ogunleye saw just as many double team's as Jason Taylor did. It has been his presence at the opposite end that has kept teams from rolling their blocking schemes toward Jason Taylor. Continue to think that Ogunleye is overrated. You will see just how valuable he is when David Bowens doesn't command the double teams at end, allowing teams to roll their blocking schemes towards JT once again. Bowens won't be productive enough in one on one situations to offset that either. It will be just like having Kenny Mixon over there again. We will get 2-5 sacks out of that position.

Back
Top Bottom