o-gun to be on espn news in 5 minutes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o-gun to be on espn news in 5 minutes

He said if a deal doesn't get done he'd play the six games needed to qualify for Unrestricted Free Agency next year and then go home.

He said he'd make himself avalaible for the last 6 games...and has cut off all communication with the FO until they call about his new contract.

hopefully, he'll listen to Taylor's advice and sign the offer sheet as he once did...

He sounds very smart and well-spoken. I hope we can get something done. Either trade him or sign him long-term.

wally done what the dolphins asked of him and now its time to pay up. i hope we can get a deal done and keep him on the team.i dont blame wally for wanting a contract nor would i call him a crybaby he lead the leauge in sacks and has done EVERYTHING the front office asked of him.it is now time to pay up and give him a contract instaed of a bull**** one year deal i hope we do...

i find it quite difficult to feel bad for someone who is offered 1.824 million dollars to play football. I realize he wants a long term contract but lets be honest, it is 1.824 million dollars suck it up...

Just a PR move by nationally stating his position. does anybody here actually believe he will just show up for the last 6 games?

He'd get **** all playing time, if he got to play at all, and WOULD NOT get a huge contract the year after, hypothetically speaking.

We are playing by the rules, and doing the right thing, for the franchise.

Im sorry, but I want him GONE if the compensation is right.........i don't mind so much the maoning and groaning he is doing, but when he says he will only play six games that really pisses me off. And then he disrespects taylor.......and yes I think it was disrespectful to not give taylor his props.

What are our options for getting rid of him????????

Don't get me wrong.......I love having him opposite taylor but when he is threatning to sit out........enough is enough!!

Rick, get on the phone work out a trade or something.

I do not want to extend his contract at the expense of chambers.

Rick, if u can extend both them do it.......if not, get something in return for him.

That would be a stupid thing to do, who's to say he doesn't get hurt after almost a year of not playing. Or he sucks the last 6 games cause he hasn't played in almost a year. I say we call his bluff.

Back
Top Bottom