*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

well, the hits just keep on coming.

Not only did the Flyers finish with the worst record and the least points this season and in the history of their once great franchise. BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET THE NUMBER ONE PICK!

wow......

Not that i follow junior hockey and even know one player coming out. But how unlucky can one team be?

It's a VERY weak draft. Some of the stuff I've read have talked about it being the weakest in a decade.

It sad Uni>> Turco and Stars are outplaying them> I hate Canucks

Turco is outplaying Luongo? What series are you watching Dom?

Luongo is seeing more shots, more quality scoring chances and is leading the series 3 - 1.

Turco is NOT at fault at all in this series, he's been really good. I think if (when?) the Stars get bounced they might blow him out the door and I think that would be a mistake.

Just got home from the dome.

What a finish to the Flames game the Flames were down 2-1 and it looked like it was over then the Flames finally found some heart and took the game. 3-2.

The dome was rocking and the crowd was pretty much covered in red. What a loud arena tonight.

Other NHL thread isn't working for me...

Anyways, the refs have been terrible the whole Isles-Sabres series both ways, but it does feel weird having the game changing calls go in your way for once!

Back
Top Bottom