*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

canyon of heroes

I've heard of both, and neither pertains to the legendary hockey cities of Atlanta, Raleigh, San Jose, Anaheim, Nashville, Tampa Bay or East Rutherford. Although the Devils fans tend to care about the team, just not show up for games. I know it's about the quality of the teams playing for the cup, but it just sickens me how under appreciated that those teams are. Especially when people in Toronto, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston etc. are dying to win.

I've heard of both, and neither pertains to the legendary hockey cities of Atlanta, Raleigh, San Jose, Anaheim, Nashville, Tampa Bay or East Rutherford. Although the Devils fans tend to care about the team, just not show up for games. I know it's about the quality of the teams playing for the cup, but it just sickens me how under appreciated that those teams are. Especially when people in Toronto, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston etc. are dying to win.

I'm desperatley hoping for another parking lot parade before we head to Newark next year. Bring on the Bolts!! Should be a great series with the Devils hopefully coming out on top!! :D

beware-1.jpg

:D

I am still suffering from the shock of leafs not making the playoffs 2 years in a row! Both times very close!

the devils are the oldest team inthat group of teams.....they have, for the most part been mediocre teams...winning brings in fans. You cant just put a franchise in a city and expect the city to embrace it immediately

well, the hits just keep on coming.

Not only did the Flyers finish with the worst record and the least points this season and in the history of their once great franchise. BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET THE NUMBER ONE PICK!

wow......

Not that i follow junior hockey and even know one player coming out. But how unlucky can one team be?

Back
Top Bottom