*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

The 2nd period of the Habs/Leafs game was great. I can not stomach much of the CBC announcers but did tune into the game.

I admittedly missed the Sabres game. Tim Connolly returns and scores. Drew Stafford had to be sent down but he'll be recalled and I think Daniel Paille is the odd man out if the Sabres remain healthy throughout the playoffs. I'm guessing Conklin will be playing tomorrow. I've never been a big fan of hockey day games.

The 2nd period of the Habs/Leafs game was great. I can not stomach much of the CBC announcers but did tune into the game.

I admittedly missed the Sabres game. Tim Connolly returns and scores. Drew Stafford had to be sent down but he'll be recalled and I think Daniel Paille is the odd man out if the Sabres remain healthy throughout the playoffs. I'm guessing Conklin will be playing tomorrow. I've never been a big fan of hockey day games.
Bob Cole was the best play by play man in hockey..................................10 years ago. :lol:

Hats off to Ted Nolan and the Islanders,they controlled they're own destiny and did what they needed to do.I still think Toronto-Buffalo would have been a better series,but what can I say, it doesn't get any closer than that! What a weekend for Hockey...

Hats off to Ted Nolan and the Islanders,they controlled they're own destiny and did what they needed to do.I still think Toronto-Buffalo would have been a better series,but what can I say, it doesn't get any closer than that! What a weekend for Hockey...

yea hats off to beating Scott Clemensen...:rolleyes2

granted i wouldnt have put my starter out there either but still....gotta sting if ur the leafs or habs

Back
Top Bottom