*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

WOOW Habs Vs leafs showdown!!

And Avs Vs Flames Sunday !! Hockey Is great

I say Flames win it out!! And I say Habs beat leafs or Regulation!!

If Regulation habs win No matter what The Outcome!! That 1 point helps them alot

2007 Atlantic Division Champs!! Marty picks up #48 to break Parent's record, IN Philly!! On to the playoffs baby!!!!!

Leafs fell asleep after the 1st period, Brutal! Should be a hell of a game Sat. A standing "O" for hockeys IRONMAN, 48 wins for Brodeur,Awsome.Proving again the best job in hockey is Martys back-up.

Leafs fell asleep after the 1st period, Brutal! Should be a hell of a game Sat. A standing "O" for hockeys IRONMAN, 48 wins for Brodeur,Awsome.Proving again the best job in hockey is Martys back-up.

It should be an AWESOME game on Saturday night. Toronto-Montreal in a win or go home game on Hockey Night in Canada? The suits over at the CBC must be going nuts right now.

WOOW Habs Vs leafs showdown!!

And Avs Vs Flames Sunday !! Hockey Is great

I say Flames win it out!! And I say Habs beat leafs or Regulation!!

If Regulation habs win No matter what The Outcome!! That 1 point helps them alot

Hopefully it won't get to Sunday.

We got the Oilers at home, 9 times out of 10 we win this game, that being said I hope this isn't that one time.

Avs just dont die

Sabres need one of the final two games to win the President's trophy. Max returned last night and looked alright. Tim Connolly has declared himself ready to play, though conditioning is still a question. He should have clearance to play in tomorrow's game vs Washington. If this does happen Stafford and Clarke Macarthur will go down to Crapchester til monday. No salary cap in the playoffs means they'll be recalled as soon as the season ends. Thomas Vanek went from not being able to be on the ice in the playoffs last year to scoring 40 goals and +40 something. The team seems to be back on track and gearing for a run.

I don't think home ice would be that significant if Detroit made it through the West. Though cross-country flights to San Jose or Anaheim I think would give the Sabres a big advantage getting 4 games at home.

2007 Atlantic Division Champs!! Marty picks up #48 to break Parent's record, IN Philly!! On to the playoffs baby!!!!!

Marty Brodeur is a great goalie, one of the best ever. Better than Parent. No Philly fan should be bitter or insulted. Bernie Parent was a tremendous goalie, without injuries he too may have been one of the best all-time, but he's no Marty Brodeur.

SHOWTIME TONITE!!! Can't wait,Sorry in advance Habs fans,you're about to witness an entire city of rabid Hockey fans.Not to worried about the Islanders,Biron's a damn good goalie, and should hold Philly in there.Leafs by 2 with an empty netter!!!

clear.gif

Great win for the Sabres.

Connolly scores his first goal in his game back, Miller gets the shutout, AND we win the President's.

GO SABRES!!!!

The Canucks win the Northwest with an O.T. win in San Jose today, great hockey game.

If you guys get a chance watch the highlights, Luongo made perhaps the save of the year. He was down and dropped his stick, he grabs his stick as the puck gets centered to the open side of the net and he dives across to stop a sure goal with the end of his stick.

It's almost playoff time!

Canucks will play the Stars in the first round, that is the one series set in stone right now.

Canucks in 5.

leafs 2-1 so far end of 1st - if winning this game wasn't enough, the isles won today meaning an isles win tomorrow and this game was a moot point anyways

lol - we suck

holy ****! 3-1 and then a natural hatty by michael ryder

4-3 habs 11 minutes 2nd

Back
Top Bottom