*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

Slappy8800 said:
beginning of last year same was said about Sid
Actually if I remember correctly I remember Alex the Great being the favorite because he was older and played in the Russian elite league during the lockout. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Crisis said:
Actually if I remember correctly I remember Alex the Great being the favorite because he was older and played in the Russian elite league during the lockout. Maybe I'm wrong though.

maybe it depends where u live? all i heard about here in jersey was sid the whiner

TSN.CA REPORTS THE TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING HAVE ACQUIRED CENTRE DANIEL CORSO FROM THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS IN EXCHANGE FOR RIGHT WINGER DARREN REID.

minor deal

dominizzo said:
What a stupid deal for Philly!!

We need a big trade

This is the kind of deal Boobie Clark would have made. :tantrum:

As a Sabre fan i'm happy with the record but they're not a dominant team without Tallinder and Afinogenov. Paetsh and Stafford have played well but the Sabres have yet to put their best lineup on the ice. It may not happen but i'm going to go back to what I said on last years thread Tim Connolly is the Sabres best player. Biron was average tonite and Miller is definately the Sabres goaltender but I think Biron is atleast his equal.

brad stuart rumored to go to NYI in exchange for zhitnik

rangers on a roll 9 out of a possible 10 points in their last 5

dominizzo said:
Ducks are amazing!!! Giggggguereee is unbeaten !! Woow!! They should trade bryzgalov for a nice C Something they lack IMO

Hell no!!!!! Bryzgalov is a great 2nd Goalie for us.

Well, the Ducks made a trade with Philly:

The Anaheim Ducks announced today that the National Hockey League (NHL) club has acquired a fourth-round draft choice in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft from the Philadelphia Flyers in exchange for left wing Todd Fedoruk. The club also acquired a conditional right to exchange fifth-round selections with the Flyers in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.

ducks with another trade

The Boston Bruins acquired left winger Stanislav Chistov from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for a third-round pick in the 2008 National Hockey League draft, the team announced Monday.

Chistov played one game for the Ducks this season and three games with Anaheim's minor-league affiliate, Portland, in the American Hockey League on a conditioning assignment.

The 2008 pick that Boston gave up was acquired along with Paul Mara on June 25 from the Phoenix Coyotes, said Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli

Slappy!! Avs and Flyers might pull the biggest trade of Decade!!

I hear Rumors

Peter Forsberg
Mike Knuble
Robert Esche
Derian HAtcher
RJ uMberger

FOR

Milan Hejduk
Tyler Arnason
Jose Theodore
John Michael Liles

I hope it comes true but im dreaming