*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

Slappy8800 said:
Colorado looking to make a trade with Liles being used as trade bait apparently....id kill for him on the Rangers

They are going to go strong after Forsberg I think.

Get him and Sakic back together for one more kick at the can.

dominizzo said:
The Bruins won in ot!!!! Nice goal by Bergeron in OTT!!!

Lets party UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Stupid Murray did nada 4 me in my pool

Aubin stood on his HEAD in that game. The Bruins should have gotten at least 5.

Bergeron is waking up, so is Boyes and Tim Thomas is giving them competent goaltending for the first time all year, although I DO NOT trust him at ALL!

Marc Savard is simply TERRIBLE in his own end of the rink though. The guy is a complete stiff unless he has the puck. Phil Kessel looked alright tonight, I think he is a keeper.

They have won 3 straight, they are out of the basement in the division and are finally .500.

They are still having major penalty killing issues, the power play is either really good or really bad, there is no in-between.

Long way to go yet, they play 7 games in the next 14 days, that will go a long way towards showing what they will do this year. Winning 5 of those 7 would be mint.

unifiedtheory said:
Liles, Hejduk and Arnason for Forsberg?!

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

LOOK NIZZO !!!! We're back!!! :eek:

Philadelphia 4, Los Angeles 3

November 17, 2006
AP - Nov 17, 1:10 am EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- R.J. Umberger scored the tying and go-ahead goals 2 1/2 minutes apart, capping a three-goal rally in the third period and lifting the Philadelphia Flyers to a stunning 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.

dominizzo said:
Woooot WOOT Flyershhh are gonna win the cupsh

If by "Flyers" you mean the NY Rangers, then I totally agree with you. :wink:

dominizzo said:
Rangers are overhyped!!! i respect henrik Lunqvist hes the main man in the Big APPLE

Not this year with the leadership of Shanahan. Once Jagr starts putting the puck in the back of the net like he is capable, the Rangers will be even more dangerous. And yes, Lundy is the man. :D

unbelievable

miller, lydman, tallinder, afenigenov, and collony are all out wiht injuries already, and now roy is out two weeks with a hand injurie

the inuries continue from last year..

forsberg to nashville is latest i heard...Colorado not interested at the moment

Back
Top Bottom