*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

I have a feeling Dom is going to be very suprised in the return the Flyers get for Forsberg.

MillerTime said:
unbelievable

miller, lydman, tallinder, afenigenov, and collony are all out wiht injuries already, and now roy is out two weeks with a hand injurie

the inuries continue from last year..

Sabres still win, over the Penguins, 4-2.

:cooldude:

Crisis said:
I have a feeling Dom is going to be very suprised in the return the Flyers get for Forsberg.

I totally agree.

The guy WAS the best player in the World for a few years. Now he is an injury risk to the highest degree, You know you'll get 40 VERY high level games, 10-15 mid level games and he will be injured the rest of the time.

He's also an UFA at the end of the year and is doing his yearly "this might be my last year" talk.

No one is going to give up a whole lot for a guy who is a rental player. Especially in a salary cap league where young, cheap talent is more important then ever.

should be interesting....i remember he and naslund said they wanted to play together before either career is over

KTownsDolphins said:
Flames ended the Wings 9 game winstreak.

Flames have now won 6 in a row.

Tanguay is starting to really fit in, watch out for my Flames

Speaking of Canadian teams, the Sabres are playing the Senators tonight, in the Scotiabank Place.

This game is payback for Wednesday's 4-2 loss.

Dang Nizzo....we can't even beat the Penguins. :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom