*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

If the Sharks get him it is insane...

Their centers will be Thornton, Marleau and Forsberg...LOL!

I think Flyers' fans are going to be let down by how much the Flyers get in return.

unifiedtheory said:
If the Sharks get him it is insane...

Their centers will be Thornton, Marleau and Forsberg...LOL!

I think Flyers' fans are going to be let down by how much the Flyers get in return.

Seriously What can we get if Philly Unloads Rob Esche Forsberg and Knuble

Fantasy Hockey

hey guys i know this is a bit off topic but i need fantasy hockey help and i dont know where else to post it.

should i do the following trades:

brind'amour for lidstrom

datsyuk and havlat for ovechkin

i have lidstrom and ovechkin. help would be greatly appreciated!

phinscounter said:
hey guys i know this is a bit off topic but i need fantasy hockey help and i dont know where else to post it.

brind'amour for lidstrom

kepp ovehckin take Brindamour in a heart beat

phinscounter said:

brind'amour for lidstrom

It all depends on what else you have on defense and whether you have to have d-men. I'd be wary of Brind 'Amour. He has started well but he is having a career year thusfar, he could fold it up at any point.

I'd keep Ovechkin....Datsyuk is struggling and Havlat is overrated and often injured.

unifiedtheory said:
It all depends on what else you have on defense and whether you have to have d-men. I'd be wary of Brind 'Amour. He has started well but he is having a career year thusfar, he could fold it up at any point.

I'd keep Ovechkin....Datsyuk is struggling and Havlat is overrated and often injured.

any trade rumours

I know every team deals with injuries but the Sabres are being decimated. Alot was expected of the team but Lindy Ruff has done as good of job as anyone once again. Tallinder/Hecht/Connolly/Roy/Lydman all missing time yet they're still playing great hockey. The goaltending does concern me though. I don't think Miller or Biron are playing very well.

Back
Top Bottom