*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

djfresh47 said:
I know every team deals with injuries but the Sabres are being decimated. Alot was expected of the team but Lindy Ruff has done as good of job as anyone once again. Tallinder/Hecht/Connolly/Roy/Lydman all missing time yet they're still playing great hockey. The goaltending does concern me though. I don't think Miller or Biron are playing very well.

Miller is amazing!!! But Hes not better than henrrik Lundkvist

dominizzo said:
Miller is amazing!!! But Hes not better than henrrik Lundkvist

Please note:

Last year's playoffs.

Thanks.

Crisis said:
Please note:

Last year's playoffs.

Thanks.

eh that wasnt so much lundqvist as it was we scored 4 goals in 4 games...but i dont agree with Nizzo's statement

dominizzo said:
Forsberg is goin out!!! i say the Avs get him!! We mighht get Theodore and perhaps hejduk
there is no way in hell we send hejduk and jose to you for peter. as much as us avs fans would love to welcome forsberg back home, hes expensive, and cant stay healthy as we all know.

John Biello said:
there is no way in hell we send hejduk and jose to you for peter. as much as us avs fans would love to welcome forsberg back home, hes expensive, and cant stay healthy as we all know.

you never know

[SIZE=-1]EDMONTON JOURNAL:[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] Jim Matheson reports Detroit Red Wings GM Ken Holland has grown frustrated with Pavel Datsyuk's agent in recent contract negotiations. Datsyuk is a UFA next summer, is earning $3.9 million this season and while he's been a playoff dud may be seeking $5 million per season in his next contract. Matheson suggests the Wings should trade Datsyuk "for a shooter on the wing" or a centre like Keith Tkachuk to sign this summer. Matheson also reporters there may be some friction with "free agent to be Robert Lang" who could walk as their number two center but feels the club can live without Datsyuk. [/SIZE]

id love to see Datsyuk on broadway

what a goal by drury to win in OT....rangers undefeated in last 4.... 3-0-1

I just realised the Sabres are already over 100 goals on the season...God damn I love this team.

dominizzo said:
:dolphins:

Flyers are on a 2 game winning streak:dolphins:

Can you feel it NIZZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our Flyers are gonna make a push to get back in the playoff hunt. :tongue:

GO FLYERS !!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom