*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

unifiedtheory said:
Bruins beat the Leafs again...

1 point behind the Leafs with 4 games in hand...nothing feels better then beating the Leafs. :D

Yeah we're a ****ing bloody disgrace. Completely ridiculous, a bunch of pansies and floaters. They shouldn't be allowed on the ice. I hope Steen, Stajan and Wellwood reveal their secret to the world this week. They like to hold hands in public, watch teletubies on Saturday morning together and dress up as Cinderella, Snow White and her dwarf after games to go play hopscotch off Younge street.

No intensity at all and soft as creampuffs on the puck. Kilger, Pohl, Battaglia, White, Wade ****ing Belak should be traveling by bus with the Marlies, not on a plane with an NHL team. Ship 'em by Fed Ex and you might get your money back.

JFJ looked like gold a month ago, but now he should be shown the door. He got a bye in year 1, struck out on Khavanov, Allison and Lindros, and now is looking like a modern day NHL Isiah Thomas with the moves of Raycroft, Peca and Gill. I just hope they fire him sooner rather than later because I don't want him giving away the last assets we have (Tucker, Sundin, Kabs) for a bunch of X-Mas lights. Heck, I might even send in my curriculum.

Buffalo beats Montreal 3-2 in a shootout. I think this was the best game Miller played all year. Also probably the worst game that Afinogenov/Roy/Vanek line had. They still weren't that bad. Teppo has a broken toe and the Sabres called up a defenseman who played sparingly. Koivu put a move on somebody and almost scored with about 2 minutes to go. It was ridiculous but since he didn't score not many people will see it. For a guy who was a defensive liability last year and not good enough to be on the playoff roster Thomas Vanek has improved as much if not more than any player that i've seen this year. Playing with Afinogenov and Roy helps but the guy is +16. Basically since LaFontaine/Mogilny line way back the Sabres have not had a guy who could be counted on to score when the team was in a slump. Now they've got 3 lines that I expect to score, 4 if Connolly ever comes back.

The achilles heal will be the health again especially on d. For a guy who was supposed to be the 7th defensemen Paetsch has played very well and i'd rather have him in the lineup than Lydman when Tallinder returns. Although I think a difference between this years d and last years is that Campbell has become a top-flight player to go against another teams top line. Not saying that McKee wasn't but I don't think he's the same caliber of player that Campbell has become.

Huet always seems to play well against Buffalo.

Pink_Dove said:
Yeah we're a ****ing bloody disgrace. Completely ridiculous, a bunch of pansies and floaters. They shouldn't be allowed on the ice. I hope Steen, Stajan and Wellwood reveal their secret to the world this week. They like to hold hands in public, watch teletubies on Saturday morning together and dress up as Cinderella, Snow White and her dwarf after games to go play hopscotch off Younge street.

No intensity at all and soft as creampuffs on the puck. Kilger, Pohl, Battaglia, White, Wade ****ing Belak should be traveling by bus with the Marlies, not on a plane with an NHL team. Ship 'em by Fed Ex and you might get your money back.

JFJ looked like gold a month ago, but now he should be shown the door. He got a bye in year 1, struck out on Khavanov, Allison and Lindros, and now is looking like a modern day NHL Isiah Thomas with the moves of Raycroft, Peca and Gill. I just hope they fire him sooner rather than later because I don't want him giving away the last assets we have (Tucker, Sundin, Kabs) for a bunch of X-Mas lights. Heck, I might even send in my curriculum.

Damn, tell us how you really feel Pinky!

I don't think you'll be feeling better tonight after that horrible display they put on in Detroit.

I'm watching a powerplay drill errrrrrrr Vancouver versus Calgary right now.

After a period the Flames have had SIX powerplays and the Canucks have had two. The calls have been a little sketchy as well. The WORST kind of hockey, a powerplay fest. Lots of shots but it is a snoozer.

Hey Nizzo...still lots of time for the Flyers,....where everyone makes the playoffs. :lol:

dominizzo said:
Sheldon Souray is hving a carreer year!!

Id like to see him in a Philly UNI

I believe he left the game vs Buffalo and did not return with an injury.

went to the rangers game tonight....man i love MSG....weekes played his *** off...should have had the shutout

Slappy8800 said:
went to the rangers game tonight....man i love MSG....weekes played his *** off...should have had the shutout

That Jagr line is deadly!!

But than again come playoff time rangers choke like the Flyershhhhhh

unifiedtheory said:
Don't know if you guys saw this but it is a pretty sad story.

LINKY

Ya that is the talk in Montreal!! Bob gainey lost his daughter to a rogue wave that caused his daughter to drift away!!! Bob gainey has had bad luck in his career

Chris Drury has the flu and will not play tonight. Tim Connolly is back working out and to quote Lindy Ruff "this is the best news about him since the concussion." Considering the Sabres offense adding Connolly is going to allow them to roll out 4 lines that can score. I'm looking way too far ahead but if he comes back I think the Sabres put him in-between Vanek/Afinogenov and move Roy to the Drury line like he was on last year in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom