*Official 06-07 NHL Thread* | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

Well the Leafs do play the Flyers on Wednesday, so there is two points for the cause. :boohoo:

Ya you guys fell off big! We have Philly, NYI and then Montreal to close out the season which might be winner gets 8th spot in that game!

The Laughs really looked like they want to make the playoffs with there performane tonight :rolleyes2

Yeah, you nailed it! I guess we're not as Dominant in 9th, as the Flames are in 8th....Wow, One day I hope WE can be like COW TOWN!!!:sidelol:

This looks like a fight to the finish bro. We better not blow it against Philly tonight. Madden due to be back in the line-up.

You can say that again. Although, I don't exactly love the Pens stretch drive:

vs. Sabres (Tues.)
@ Senators (Thurs.)
vs. Rangers (Sat.)

... thank god we were able to steal a point Sat. in Toronto.

All i know is with Atlanta, New Jersey, Tampa, Anaheim, Nashville and San Jose in the playoffs. We're going to have another legendary parking lot parade come Stanley Cup time.

Wow, Lou fired Julien, Devils coach. Anyone know what led to this? Playoffs are like a week away.

The Devils fired their coach. No way, they've been the landmark in hockey keeping one coach behind the bench all of these years LMAO! :sidelol:

no, its because Julien's system is not good for this team. we would not have gone very far in the playoffs with him as our coach, im telling you

apparently the players have had conflicts with him for awhile. elias was visually upset after practice on saturday

Yeah, you nailed it! I guess we're not as Dominant in 9th, as the Flames are in 8th....Wow, One day I hope WE can be like COW TOWN!!!:sidelol:

You do realize the East is a joke compared to the West.

It's the same in the NBA, I love the Raptors but I know they would not be as good in the west as they are in the East.

Great job!!!!!!

Laugh all you want but you'd kill for our team to be in Toronto. Common 7-2 when fighting for your playpoff lives, way to show up. When the Avs came close to the flames 4 points back, the flames stepped up there game, why can't the leafs.

The Devils fired their coach. No way, they've been the landmark in hockey keeping one coach behind the bench all of these years LMAO! :sidelol:
You don't make sense.The 3 three Cups they won were all coached by different coaches.The last time Lou did something similar.They won it all in 2003 with Robinson.And your a hockey fan of.................

You do realize the East is a joke compared to the West.

Great job!!!!!!

Laugh all you want but you'd kill for our team to be in Toronto.
I agree the West is better than the East.They have been for a long time now.Please don't include N.J. in your equation.They are 3-1 in Stanley cups remember.And the Borque one was rigged anyway. LOL:wink:

I agree the West is better than the East.They have been for a long time now.Please don't include N.J. in your equation.They are 3-1 in Stanley cups remember.And the Borque one was rigged anyway. LOL:wink:

Hey man there are 4 good teams in the East and if any of those 4 make it to the cup they will win. The west will beat each other up trying to get to the cup.

You have Brodeur that goalie is money.

You don't make sense.The 3 three Cups they won were all coached by different coaches.The last time Lou did something similar.They won it all in 2003 with Robinson.And your a hockey fan of.................

He's being sarcastic

And if Lamoirello wants to do this and fire his coaches he can. With what he's done for the franchise in the past, and the success he's had doing it, i'd have to say any decision he makes regarding coaching changes are merited by how they've worked in the past.

Back
Top Bottom