Official 2005/06 NCAA Basketball Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005/06 NCAA Basketball Thread

nyjunc said:
UNC has the #1 class next year w/ OSU a close #2, SU has a big time '07 class coming in.

OSU had Greg Oden and 4 other top 25 recruits; I thought they were considered the #1 class.

Finfan86 said:
UCONN!!!

Randall Gay and Josh Boone are finna tear it up, Duke vs Uconn in the championship.
actually i really dont even think duke is going to the final four

heres what i say is gonna happen

UCONN vs Illinois 79-71

Gonzaga vs Villanova 83-85

UCONN vs Villanova 81-80

Heres the big thing bout uconn there starting sg marcus williams gets off suspension beginning of january...then you'll see uconn really begin to tear up and just imagine if Andrew Bynum didnt go pro and would of stayed with his decision to stay at uconn...wow that would of been tough to stop ;)

phunwin said:
No, this is not our year, I wholeheartedly agree. I love Gerry Mac, but he's one of the more overrated players to ever don the orange. He was a better player as a sophomore than he is now, if that makes any sense.

So, wait, I'm missing something here: SU has the #1 recruiting class in the country next year? I thought that was Ohio State. Or are you talking about 2007? And if so, can guys really commit to a program as juniors in high school?

GMAC has no help and is trying to do too much.

Yes, 2007...I was off a year. Sorry.

and just imagine if Andrew Bynum didnt go pro and would of stayed with his decision to stay at uconn...wow that would of been tough to stop

Imagine if UNC didn't lose Felton, May, McCants and Williams early? or imagine last year's team if JamesOn Curry was w/ them like he was supposed to be(got arrested and we let him go, wnt to OSU and played really well), if JR Smith didn't bypass UNC for the NBA and if Dwight Howard went to UNC like he would have had he went to College?

nyjunc said:
Imagine if UNC didn't lose Felton, May, McCants and Williams early? or imagine last year's team if JamesOn Curry was w/ them like he was supposed to be(got arrested and we let him go, wnt to OSU and played really well), if JR Smith didn't bypass UNC for the NBA and if Dwight Howard went to UNC like he would have had he went to College?

Or If Melo stayed in school for 4 years. Or if Lebron went to college. Or if......you get the point! :lol: (J/k with ya)

nyjunc said:

I think if all those guys had stuck around, a lot of those top recruits UNC is landing this year might have chosen to go elsewhere.

MikeO said:
Or If Melo stayed in school for 4 years. Or if Lebron went to college. Or if......you get the point! :lol: (J/k with ya)

Yeah but no program has lost the amount of underclassmen as UNC, we lost players going back to the '70s(Bob McAdoo). It's been a recent trend in the last decade for most schools but it's been affetcing the Heels longer and w/ more players.

ILPhinFan88 said:
Go Illini

clear.gif

Illini all the way to the title, with a WIN this year :evil:

Back
Top Bottom