OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We need a thread like this. It seems like other than the Heat/Bulls series, there isn't another thread for anything. This is just my FH contribution, long overdue. :D

I think Indiana is playing New Jersey very well. Vince Carter is 6/21 shooting, and he came out forcing up shots. Just like I said, when he's not "hot" he is a liability because he's one of those players who keeps on shooting instead of trying to get to the free throw line and get things going. The refs have succeeded in taking J.O. out of the game with some questionable calls, but his teammates are keeping the game alive. Like I said, this will be a great series.....

Its a really good game, I actually have picked the Pacers to win the series, although in another thread a while I picked the Nets :lol: but my official pick is the Pacers.

The game im waiting for is the Lakers Suns game, should be pretty good

I can't wait to watch my Bucks take on the Pistons at 7pm.. We need to shoot lights out and play some D, to even have a sniff of winning this series.. We have played them pretty tough all year long..

GreenMonster said:
I can't wait to watch my Bucks take on the Pistons at 7pm.. We need to shoot lights out and play some D, to even have a sniff of winning this series.. We have played them pretty tough all year long..

BEAT THE PISTONS

I wanna see them swept in the first round by the Bucks, so everyone will stop talking about this 'unbeatable' pistons team :fire:

Its not likely but damn leave it all on the court and at least take a game or two

Pacers should be shooting a free throw right now. Vince Carter hung on & slapped the glass after the dunk - according to the rules, that's a technical foul.

Haaa haaa.....New Jersey fouls with 0.9 seconds.....that is the ball game....Indy guy just hit a free throw.

**waits for NJ fans to cry about the foul when Krstic clearly grabbed the jersey, right before Jason Kidd actually bumped Anthony Johnson**

I told yall, this is gonna be an amazing series.

What happened to Ernie Johnson's face...the guy who hosts TNT?

Blueprint[B said:
]**waits for NJ fans to cry about the foul when Krstic clearly grabbed the jersey, right before Jason Kidd actually bumped Anthony Johnson**[/B]

I told yall, this is gonna be an amazing series.

I actually thought the foul was on Kidd when they showed the replay

crushing loss for nets.....they didnt really deserve to win though, played very inconsistently...

That last call on Krstic tho with .9 seconds left was pretty QUESTIONABLE

Back
Top Bottom