OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

Montella said:
the cavs suck, detroit is going to the finals, who should stop them? the heat? :lol:

The Heat have a good shot at beating the Pistons, this year. Should have won it all last year, but that's done.This year the Heat are coming.

icephinfan said:
The Heat have a good shot at beating the Pistons, this year. Should have won it all last year, but that's done.This year the Heat are coming.

nah, i don't think so, but we'll see... now i really go to bed... cya later

Montella said:
the cavs suck, detroit is going to the finals, who should stop them? the heat? :lol:

You don't even deserve the right to laugh. Aren't you a Celtics fan? :roflmao:

But for the record, check my predictions anyways.....I've had Pistons/Mavs all year.

the Cavs won't win another game, Detroit is too good. the Pistons gave away the game on Saturday. Miami will beat Detroit and than Dallas

nick1 said:
the Cavs won't win another game, Detroit is too good. the Pistons gave away the game on Saturday. Miami will beat Detroit and than Dallas

The Cavs have insentive now just to survive the series after Rasheed Wallace comments stating that this will be there last game for the year in Cleveland.

BAMAPHIN 22 said:
The Cavs have insentive now just to survive the series after Rasheed Wallace comments stating that this will be there last game for the year in Cleveland.
it will be yes but if Detroit plays like they usually do I don't think even that extra motive can help the Cavs win

Back
Top Bottom